EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
21 rigs and growing!!!

Sites reserved for the Rally are open to the public in just 20 days!!!!

Reserve NOW!!....Live Music Saturday night (maybe a little dancing fun).....Fried Turkey & Sides......Loads of Fun and Fellowship with Awesome Friends!!

Also, the first 2 Pontoon Tours are full....BUT, we have a 3rd Lake Tour available, just let me know if you want to brave the high seas!!!

Looking forward to seeing y'all in Waxhaw!!!!!

brauch

Camping Wife
Guess I need to check this stream more often. Just read about the pontoon lake tours. Sign us up if space available.

lduguay

Guess I need to check this stream more often. Just read about the pontoon lake tours. Sign us up if space available.

You are BOOKED!!

10 new seats for the FABULOUS Lake Tour are still available!

19 days left before remaining sites are opened to the public! RESERVE NOW, the Fall colors will be near peak!!!

See y'all soon!!!

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance, Santha and I tried to access the park link and got a portal error. Will try to register tomorrow.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Randy,

Call the park and ask for Deb.....she will "git er dun"!

Y'all want to take the lake tour too?

Hmmmmm, have to see if that special effects app has a torpedo effect :rolleyes:

Randy

Lance, We are in site 54. Arriving on the 31st and departing on the 3rd. Again this depends on the job schedule in Alabama. Santha wanted to get the reservation in.
Santha said She and i were going to be busy looking at tombstones in the Charlotte area. She has many Ancestors in that area.

lduguay

Lance, We are in site 54. Arriving on the 31st and departing on the 3rd. Again this depends on the job schedule in Alabama. Santha wanted to get the reservation in.
Santha said She and i were going to be busy looking at tombstones in the Charlotte area. She has many Ancestors in that area.

I booked you for the Lake Tour too.......knew you would not want to miss out on any "fireworks"!!

lduguay

Sad News:(
Dale & Michelle Heuer had to cancel due to some kind of "JOB" excuse and move to Kentucky!! They will be MISSED!!!!!

GOOD NEWS!!
We have 6 more seats for the Pontoon Lake Tour. 30 seats are already booked!!......Don't be left on shore all alone. The ride is a 45 minute Ranger guided tour of Cane Creek Lake.....should be absolutely BEAUTIFUL with the Fall colors!!!!

POST TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW!!!!!

lduguay

Only 3 more days for Rally reserved sites!!!

October 1st all sites are open to the public.

Don't miss the fun, Monday will be your LAST CHANCE to be close to the "action"!!

lduguay

Received a message from Terry Deal that Renee's JOB is going to interfere with her being at our Rally.......the sad part is they are canceling their reservation......the good part is Terry is going to join in the fun on Saturday!! Renee, we will MISS YOU!! :( AND, we will take good care of Terry while you are away!!

trdeal

Lance, Renee is asking that you please send me back home in one piece. No explosions please.

lduguay

WHO WANTS THE NC RALLY TEE SHIRTS???

We are pre ordering Long Sleeve Khaki colored tee shirts for the BIG event!!

S-XL $15 each
2XX $17 each

Here is the cool design (by Teresa Pannell) for the back of the shirt.....it's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!

2013 NC Fall Rally Image.jpg
Please post your sizes and quantity on this thread.

Checks can be mailed to:
Lance Duguay
2848-J Queen City Drive
Charlotte NC 28208

lduguay

Here are the shirt mock ups.....Get your order in NOW!!!!!

Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 9.43.55 AM.jpg

Great job Teresa!!!!

Randy

Teresa did a great job. Santha said put us down for two large. She said the check is in the mail. HA! HA! HA!

lduguay

Teresa did a great job. Santha said put us down for two large. She said the check is in the mail. HA! HA! HA!

LOL.....if the check is from Santha's account, I'm sure it is good.

On the other hand, if it's from YOUR account, I will need cash with 2 forms of ID!!
smiley-face-grin.jpg

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
T-shirts look great! Please put us down for 2 shirts - 1 XL and 1 L

Do I get a discount? LOL

Attachments

• Pizza.jpg
    Pizza.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 22

Randy

T-shirts look great! Please put us down for 2 shirts - 1 XL and 1 L

Do I get a discount? LOL

Paul, I do not think that Lance knows the word discount. If you can negotiate a deal let Santha and I know. Heck, He will sell you a t-shirt and then blow your rig up.

Status
Not open for further replies.