EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Paul, I do not think that Lance knows the word discount. If you can negotiate a deal let Santha and I know. Heck, He will sell you a t-shirt and then blow your rig up.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Hey..can we use your checking account if we can't get a discount???? LOL

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Hey..can we use your checking account if we can't get a discount???? LOL
You are going to have to ask Santha that and I wish you luck. She will not give me any money. You might have more luck since you can do no wrong in her eyes.
But that will not last forever. I am guessing the new sign will buy you a grace period of another 6 months.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ha!! Y'all are too funny!!! What IS this word Dis Count??? Of course I will be COUNTing all DIS $$$$!!!

PS. Paul, that pic was NOT fair.....I'm already drooling in anticipation!!! Of course the HOC will def reimburse you for the additional supplies needed for Friday nights "heavy appetizers"!

lduguay

Paul, I noticed that y'all are not signed up for the Fabulous Lake Tour.....wanna go?

ALF

Ha!! Y'all are too funny!!! What IS this word Dis Count??? Of course I will be COUNTing all DIS $$$$!!!

PS. Paul, that pic was NOT fair.....I'm already drooling in anticipation!!! Of course the HOC will def reimburse you for the additional supplies needed for Friday nights "heavy appetizers"!

Ha...Lance we just wanted to make sure you were paying attention! What day will you be there? Or are you there full time? We plan on coming in on Thursday if the site is available.

lduguay

Ha...Lance we just wanted to make sure you were paying attention! What day will you be there? Or are you there full time? We plan on coming in on Thursday if the site is available.

I'm sure the site is open mid week...call to book it.

Yes, we are "full timing" at Cane Creek till we get power/water/electric/sewer at the new property.

Oh, you should be safe on the pontoon.....they don't have a torpedo for the special effects app:(......yet!!

Maybe we just do the pizza Thursday night since there will probably be TONS on heavy appetizers per normal HOC food get-togethers on Friday.

(now we will see how many scream & yell for pizza on Friday!):cool:

lduguay

Room for 4 more couples on the Fabulous Pontoon Lake Tour!!

Let me know ASAP!!

First come, First serve!!!

I think this is picture of the pontoon......
pontoon.jpeg

tracks

WHO WANTS THE NC RALLY TEE SHIRTS???

Kirk – 2XX & Cathy – Medium
The checks in the mail.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance, Does Santha need to bring her popcorn maker for movie night? She also wants to know when you will start a list of the finger food and potluck items.
I told her this is not our rally. I am married to her and it is not easy Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Lance, Does Santha need to bring her popcorn maker for movie night? She also wants to know when you will start a list of the finger food and potluck items.
I told her this is not our rally. I am married to her and it is not easy Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Hey Randy, Lets keep it simple, we will do a bunch of the microwave popcorn bags for folks at the movie.....of course, if your a "purist" and NEED the "real" stuff,bring it on!!

Regarding the food, Friday night is "heavy" appetizers and Saturday is Turkey night with folks bringing their favorite Thanksgiving "sides".....did not think about folks listing what they are bringing:confused::confused:

Remember, this is my first time so be gentle:rolleyes:

Lance

lduguay

Upon receiving "sage" wisdom from the GA Chapter Leaders wonderful wife.

Would all your awesome Rally attendees post what food you are tentatively bringing for Friday and Saturday evening.

Friday is Heavy Appetizers.

Saturday is Thanksgiving "fixin's"
.......HOC will be providing 4 or 5 "Oiless" deep fried Turkeys!!

THANKS!!!!!

lduguay

WHO WANTS THE NC RALLY TEE SHIRTS???

Kirk – 2XX & Cathy – Medium
The checks in the mail.

Hey Kirk,

Gotcha down for shirts......did y'all want to take the Lake Tour too? It's FREE, paid for by your HOC! :cool:

tracks

Hey Kirk,

Gotcha down for shirts......did y'all want to take the Lake Tour too? It's FREE, paid for by your HOC! :cool:

Lance,

You can count me in for the lake tour as for Cathy; she gets motion sick on a dock. Cathy’s participation will depend on the weather, water movement, and alignment of the stars.

lduguay

Lance,

You can count me in for the lake tour as for Cathy; she gets motion sick on a dock. Cathy’s participation will depend on the weather, water movement, and alignment of the stars.

LOL, we will count her in......the lakes not that big, but I do understand. My mother use to get sea sick on the dock too!!

navyAZ1

Hey Lance, if there is room for us count Miss Ann and I in. I'm going to call today and make reservations, but I have to wait until Miss Ann wakes up from her nap. I plan to arrive on the 31st but that's her Birthday and don't know if she wants to travel on her B'day so maybe we'll arrive on the 30th and we will stay until Monday. Put us down for (1) XXL, and (1) XL shirt, let me know if we need to send you money and how much for the shirts. Guess we'll pass on the boat ride Miss Ann isn't much on boats! Looking forward to seeing y'all again.

lduguay

Hey Ron and Ann,

That is great news!! Info on the shirts is in Post 92. I will also put y'all down for the Pontoon Lake Tour too......as a Navy guy you won't want to miss that!!:rolleyes: We are at Cane Creek all month since our new home is under construction, so we will be there when you arrive!! Some great restaurants in the area! :D

See y'all in a few weeks!!!!

Lance

ALF

I'm sure the site is open mid week...call to book it.

Yes, we are "full timing" at Cane Creek till we get power/water/electric/sewer at the new property.

Oh, you should be safe on the pontoon.....they don't have a torpedo for the special effects app:(......yet!!

Maybe we just do the pizza Thursday night since there will probably be TONS on heavy appetizers per normal HOC food get-togethers on Friday.

(now we will see how many scream & yell for pizza on Friday!):cool:

We will call tomorrow to book the extra days and I think Thursday is a good idea. Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh keep it under wraps.

lduguay

We will call tomorrow to book the extra days and I think Thursday is a good idea. Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh keep it under wraps.

Give a shout Monday, reservation office is only open Monday thru Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.