EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Paul Alfano has consented, graciously, to do pizza Thursday night for the "pre rally" arrivals.

We need a "count" of those who want to partake of Paul & Sue's FABULOUS PIZZA!!

Please post favorite toppings and how many will be eating so we can have enough PIZZA for ALL!!!

THANKS PAUL AND SUE!!!!!!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Count the 2 of us in for Paul's famous pizza. We both favor red pepper, mushroom, and lots of pepperoni. On a personal note, and also to support Kem, I like anchovies. But I certainly understand sticking with the majority decision (even when placed on the opposite side Dorothy swears they swim over and contaminate her half!).

brauch

Camping Wife
Lance ~~ Count us in for T-shirts.... 1L 7 1 XL. Will send check tomorrow. Super idea to have long sleeves, and they are NOT blue!!
Also, great news about the pizza....we have heard soooo much about Paul's pies. Count us in...yum !!!

tracks

Paul & Sue we haven’t had the pleasure of your “FABULOUS PIZZA” but we plan rectify that situation on Thursday night at Pre-Rally.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Okay...for those Anchovy lovers.....I will add them to one of the pizzas if someone supplies them. But I am with Dorothy on this and will not have those fishy things in my rig!

lduguay

Okay...for those Anchovy lovers.....I will add them to one of the pizzas if someone supplies them. But I am with Dorothy on this and will not have those fishy things in my rig!

Annnnd, cooked in an oven at the FAR side of the campground!!!! I'm sure Kem will give up some of her stinky fish stash!!!

lduguay

Volunteers and Griddles needed for Saturday Breakfast.

HOC will be suppling the grub, just need several griddles and Chefs for eggs, bacon and sausage.

Thanks in advance!!!

lduguay

***HEARTLAND GIVES BACK***

In an effort to continue an awesome "tradition" that we have experienced at several rallies, I wanted to reach out to a Union County group that has a tremendous outreach in the Waxhaw, NC area. The H.E.L.P. Crisis Pregnancy Center exists to represent the voice of the UNBORN child. They also feel called to extend the offer of hope and healing to the Post-Abortive Woman. There are many other FREE services that they make available for men, women and babies before and after critical "life" decisions. Below you will find links to their "Urgent Needs" list and more detailed information about the organization. Both cash and "items" are appreciated and can be dropped off at our site (63) by dinner time Saturday.

Thank Your Heartlanders!!

Urgent Needs List

What H.E.L.P. is about

lduguay

***HEARTLAND GIVES BACK Update***

I received an email from H.E.L.P. with an updated "Urgent Needs" list as well as a list of free services they provide to the community.

Thanks in advance for whatever the AWESOME HOC members can
contribute!!

Our current needs are: Diapers sizes 1, 4 and 5
Baby Wipes
Socks sizes 2-6 years
Toddler Toiletries (body wash/shampoo)
The H.E.L.P. Crisis Pregnancy Center is an interdenominational ministry of Jesus Christ, extending a loving hand to women in a crisis pregnancy. Our objective is to minister to the whole person, including emotional, spiritual and physical needs. We care for our clients before and after the baby is born. We believe in Life.
Last year, we helped 146 women with maternity clothes and so far this year, as of August, we’ve also assisted 988 children.
We offer —–
· Pregnancy testing
· Confidential counseling which focuses on you and your needs in a safe and caring environment
· Limited OB ultrasounds—up to 16 weeks
· Information about pregnancy, abortion facts, adoption, fetal
development and parenting
· Information and support for MEN in relation to pregnancy
issues
· Abstinence counseling
· Post-abortion support services
· STI counseling and testing for women & men
· Networking to other agencies—maternity housing, food banks, clothes closets, etc.
· Maternity clothes
· Baby and children’s clothes preemie to size 6x
· Baby equipment
· Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, Parenting classes and Bible
studies which are offered in English and Spanish

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Lance and Kem, we have an electric skillet that works great for scrambled eggs, and 2 pair of willing hands to help cook (and eat).

lduguay

Sad to report that Larry & Sam had to cancel their reservation due to that "Full Timer JOB" thingy!!!
I think Larry is gonna be selling land east of Miami....

They will be missed (especially Sam) and now Larry will have to find someone else to abuse me!!!

This does open up 2 spots on the Fabulous Pontoon Lake Tour!!!
If you have not reserved your seats, let me know ASAP!!!

8paws

Hi Lance and Kim, As usual we are a day late and a dollar short!! Yikes!!! Is it to late to order t-shirts? Joe and Linda

lduguay

Hi Lance and Kim, As usual we are a day late and a dollar short!! Yikes!!! Is it to late to order t-shirts? Joe and Linda

Not to late.....what sizes y'all need?

FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS!!!!! Post your sizes ASAP......ONLY if you want to be "in style"
Anmache-sexy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.