EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Hey All....we are taking last minute counts and notes on Pizza fixings.
Any more Thursday night takers??????

Paul & Sue, Santha and I will provide the green peppers for the Pizza. I picked a bunch yesterday out of the garden.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
IT's ALMOST TIME!!!!!

Here is the "final" Agenda:

AGENDA:

Thursday, October 31st
"Pre Rally" Pizza Man Pizza Party......When? 6-ish or when Paul says "Pizza is ready!!"

Friday, November 1st
6:00pm Welcome and Meet & Greet at the Arcade/Campfire outside Arcade......Bring your favorite "finger" food, "Heavy" appetizers.
8:00pm MOVIE NIGHT or CAMPFIRE, Popcorn, Candy & BYO Beverages. Movie Location Arcade, or CAMPFIRE is next to arcade.

Saturday, November 2nd
8:00am Breakfast at the Arcade....coffee, juice, eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy
10:am Rig Tours
Mid Day Activities: Pontoon Rides (2:30 & 3:15) on Cane Creek Lake and on your own to enjoy the trails (bring a bike or just hike a bit). Putt Putt course will be open for the "golfer's".
6:00pm POT LUCK (Thanksgiving style side dishes), HOC will provide DELICIOUS Fried Turkey, Live Music and maybe "dancing", Games and Prizes of UNSPEAKABLE VALUE!!!!!

Sunday, November 3rd
Coffee & Pastries at 8:00am in the Arcade
Church Service- guest speaker, Russell DeShields 9:00am, Arcade (rain) or Outdoor Amphitheater (Sunshine) next to Arcade
Fairwells and Good-byes....till next time :eek:)

WOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

lduguay

I guess it is to late to get t-shirts!! Just now tuning in and looks like we have missed a lot! See ya'll in 5 days!

Hey Chuck & Patty,

i can ask if it is possible to get shirts this late.....no guarantees. What sizes would y'all want and I will fire out an email.

If your coming in Thursday, let Paul (Alf) know and join in the Pizza Party!

See y'all soon!!

lduguay

Hey Chuck, just heard from shirt lady tonight. Sorry, to late on the shirts....I guess they would need to reset the presses. :-(

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sorry Lance and Kem - we were hoping to make the rally one way or another but it just isn't going to work. Looks like a great group ya'll have coming. Enjoy and know that we are with you in heart.
B--

lduguay

Pulled into Cane Creek late tonight,
1 Big Horn, 1 Cyclone and 2 Big Countries!!

Let the Rally-ing BEGIN!!!!!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance, You will see a old Sundance early afternoon. Santha and I are heading your way.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wish we could be there. We're just 2 hours away, but just can't get away from Fayetteville yet. Have fun!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are making great time and the driver feels good so....... We are coming in this evening. GPS says see all y'all about 5:30. Called the CG and checked on our site and right now it is empty so see you soon. We just crossed into NC!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jbeletti

We are making great time and the driver feels good so....... We are coming in this evening. GPS says see all y'all about 5:30. Called the CG and checked on our site and right now it is empty so see you soon. We just crossed into NC!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cool! Gate code if locked is 5444. They lock it at 6pm I guess.

When you get close, if the GPS says you've arrived and you are at an intersection, keep going straight ahead rather than taking a turn to the right. Follow the road in and when you get to a T, you'll see locked gates to the right to a group area. Go left towards the family camping area. When you get to the campground, don't go up the tiny hill, take a right and start looking for your site. You will find me on a curve and you are further down, on the right. Drive safe and see you soon!

Jim

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well, better late than never "they" say. Looks like we'll be arriving Saturday morning and departing Tuesday morning. Site #50

Status
Not open for further replies.