Interview with Cliff Marshall - 2014 Cyclone owner

scottyb

retirie. welcome from a fellow Texan and Cyclone owner. My wife retired from The Tx Legislative Council in June 2012 and with what's going on with the legislature right now, she's not missing it a bit. Are you by chance in the Austin area?

porthole

Retired
Hey Cliff,

Had I known you were going to be a screen star, I would have gotten your autograph when we met late the night you came in.

retirie

retired investigator
hello to all. I really enjoyed visiting with the few people I had time to see at the rally. I live in East Texas in between the Conroe and Huntsville Texas about 3 miles off of Interstate 45. I camp a lot with people that live over in the Austin area. mostly state parks right now. I am new to this forum and I'm really enjoying it but having trouble figuring out what to do where to find post that i should respond too. any help/advice is welcome. i dont know if i will be able to find this again. for the near future to get me use the private post thing because that sends me email notification and a helpful link. if i dont respond it is because i did.t know somone is trying to talk to me. will be here for 20-30 mins.by the way i am cliff