2014 Cyclone 3100 has shore power but will only run rear AC with Generator

Hello all, I have been having some electrical problems with the 120v on the Cyclone. I can only run the Rear AC and the 12v powered Items with the Onan 5500 genny running.
When Connected to the extension cord at the house, the Microwave comes alive and I can then run the front AC unit along with the rear AC unit.
I checked the ONAN 5000 30 a breakers, I actually replaced them hoping it was the problem, My next step is to access the transfer switch and check the connections and make sure they are tight. Has anyone else had this problem on a Heartland 5th wheel? I don't wanna throw anymore unnecessary parts at this problem.
Thanks in advance Cyclone Chon

Dahillbilly

most likely one leg isn't working/connecting from the gen to the panel. Check those connections on the ATS. If you are handy with a volt meter & working with live electricity check voltage in & out of the transfer switch.

Abear79

Hello all, I have been having some electrical problems with the 120v on the Cyclone. I can only run the Rear AC and the 12v powered Items with the Onan 5500 genny running.
When Connected to the extension cord at the house, the Microwave comes alive and I can then run the front AC unit along with the rear AC unit.
I checked the ONAN 5000 30 a breakers, I actually replaced them hoping it was the problem, My next step is to access the transfer switch and check the connections and make sure they are tight. Has anyone else had this problem on a Heartland 5th wheel? I don't wanna throw anymore unnecessary parts at this problem.
Thanks in advance Cyclone Chon
Did you troubleshoot this problem?

Did you troubleshoot this problem?
I fixed the Problem today. Checked high voltage to the transfer switch relay with shore power and generator power, only has one leg of 120v going in and out from the generator so the problem was farther back, rechecked the two breakers i installed unnecessarily,
Inspected a junction box a foot away from the generator, found a black wire with twist cap melted and a wire broken off creating an open circuit,
and an intermittent shot looking at arcing marks on the cover of that residential style junction box. I cut and stripped those wires went to home depot and got as new twist cap and twisted the clean wires together.

Now both my A/C run again as does the Microwave and all the outlets i cared to test.

Sorta off topic but the twist wires has blue masking tape covering them up. I was less than impressed with the work quality and wonder if this came that way from the factory?