Join The North texas Chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodney_M

Re: Camp Out / Atlanta State Park Texas

Iit wasnt my intention to make it sound like 2 chapters was a bad thing. Was looking more for clarification if only one chapter is being formed or 2. It sounds like a lot from central texas area are wanting to get new one going and also several on oklahoma. I'm fine with however they are formed. My wife and are just looking for a group to go out with 1 or 2 times a month and be able to travel to them without having to travel so far that we drive more than camp on the weekends. I may need to look into other rv clubs such as SkPs as well if the events are all scheduled too many hours away. We also plan on attending bigger events but tend to use the rv even if a short pull 1-2 times a month. We both still work fulltime and so have to plan in advance for any longer than a weekend event.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Rodney, we have two chapter rallies a year, and would love to have you attend. Keep in mind that as a HOC member you can go to as many rallies as you want to. When the OK chapter gets started they will have their own rallies, so thats four a year you can choose from.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)

jayc we are really wanting to get the Oklahoma Chapter cranked up and going. I have agreed to take the leadership roll. We have had a lot of interest shown already from Okla. and N. Texas.. What is the latest word on getting it going...
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City, OK

TXBobcat

Fulltime

My wife and are just looking for a group to go out with 1 or 2 times a month and be able to travel to them without having to travel so far that we drive more than camp on the weekends. I may need to look into other rv clubs such as SkPs as well if the events are all scheduled too many hours away.

Rodney, you might try to make the Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville TX over the valentine weekend. February 16,17,18,19, 2012. This is not a club, just a number of people getting togeather to have a good time. Check it out.

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.