Second trip out. Goes in for warranty work next week

remoandiris

During the maiden voyage (2 month trip) of my 2014 4000, a few issues came up. Heartland was easy to work with to get approval for warranty work. Closest CW couldn't get me in until this coming Monday; a date that worked for them and me.

On a week-long trip now and a few other issues have popped up. Now there is a total of 6 items to be dealt with under warranty.

IMO, none of these issues are major, but they are all things that need corrected. Hopefully it won't take CW long to fix them. Have another trip planned over Christmas/New Years.

MCTalley

You might advise CW about the additional issues you've found prior to your appointment if they may require parts to repair. It has been my experience that any manufacturer-specific (speaking of Heartland as the manufacturer here) parts are typically not kept in stock. You may find when you get there that they would need to schedule another appointment after ordering parts if that is the case. Also, they may have scheduled your upcoming appointment based on the estimated time to repair the original items you indicated.

remoandiris

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my scheduled appt and make sure I go over the list with the CW service rep. I have no problem going up again later if I have to.