New to the Central California Chapter

WeRWilsons

Hello Everyone...

I just wanted to write a greeting and introduce ourselves to you all. We are relatively new to RV'ing but loving it and wanted to meet new like-minded people. We recently purchased a 2008 BigHorn 3100 (new to us) after we spent a short period of time in a 27 foot 1998 Cardinal. We knew we wanted a Heartland RV product after seeing our friends Chuck and Donna Hales Greystone. When we found this RV for sale we jumped on it and have never looked back.

We are hoping to join in on some of the planned Rallys and have an opportunity to meet more of you. We have only been to Jackson Rancheria and Pismo so far, but would like to go a few other places. Anyway...look forward to meeting you all.

Anthony & Linda Wilson
with Kelsey (our Shih-Poo-Pugle) and Kenzie (our Cav Shihtz-Poo) a.k.a...two small furry dogs for you non-dog people

jimtoo

Hi Anthony and Linda,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family and club. We have a great bunch of folks here. Lots of good information and mods. Please join us at a rally when you can where you will meet and make friends for a life time.

If you need help, just ask and someone will respond with information and help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Forum. We met Chuck and Donna last October in Temecula. Anyone who says they are friends with them are people we would be happy to meet! Hopefully you can can come north with them this summer for the Oregon rally. We will be at the rally in Jackson this September, as well. Looking forward to meeting you soon. :)

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome! Come on up to the Oregon rally in July. We would love to have you. Our rally is followed by the WA rally two weeks later. In between is the Oregon Jamboree(a non HL event) that some of us are staying for.

There is of course the rational rally in Sparks,NV over the fourth of July.

Chuck and Donna will show you the ropes. I know they plan to come north to join us along with a few others from your area.

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome, and like Kristy said, we'd love to have you join us for the Oregon and Washington Rallies!

Rod Ditrich

WeRWilsons

Thanks Mark and Kristy...we are hoping to make both Rallys...thanks for the warm welcome. We look forward to meeting you all.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome Tony and Linda, our neighbors who have just joined the Heartland Owners Club. Your new Bighorn 3100 RL is a very nice coach. Congrats!!!!
Kristy and Rod I'm working on getting them north to attend your rallies. The weather up there is so nice at that time of the year plus it gets us out of the hundred degree heat here in the Central Valley.
Doug and Doris we are looking forward to meeting up with you again at Kristy's rally at North Bend. July seems like a long way off but I guess it gives us something to look forward to. Travel safe everyone.
Chuck and Donna

For20hunter

We would sure love to have you both! We have quite a big group heading north in a caravan from the Oregon Rally/Jamboree up to the Washington Rally. We are staying at Maryhill State Park from the 20th to the 23rd and would love to have you join us!

Rod Ditrich

Welcome Tony and Linda, our neighbors who have just joined the Heartland Owners Club. Your new Bighorn 3100 RL is a very nice coach. Congrats!!!!
Kristy and Rod I'm working on getting them north to attend your rallies. The weather up there is so nice at that time of the year plus it gets us out of the hundred degree heat here in the Central Valley.
Doug and Doris we are looking forward to meeting up with you again at Kristy's rally at North Bend. July seems like a long way off but I guess it gives us something to look forward to. Travel safe everyone.
Chuck and Donna

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
We would sure love to have you both! We have quite a big group heading north in a caravan from the Oregon Rally/Jamboree up to the Washington Rally. We are staying at Maryhill State Park from the 20th to the 23rd and would love to have you join us!

Rod Ditrich
Thanks for the invite, we love the area. Our son in law was stationed at Fort Lewis so we spent some time in your great state. We would love to attend your rally but I'm running out of vacation time. As it stands we will be gone for three weeks. We are looking forward to meeting you and Kelly.

WeRWilsons

Thanks Rod and Kelly for the invitation....unfortunately we will be lucky to make the rally in Sparks and Oregon before running up against mandatory work schedules. But be assured if there is any way to figure out a wY o be there we will drive on up.

WeRWilsons

Chuck and Donna

Thanks so much Chuck and Donna...honestly if it weren't for such great neighbors to help, guide and advise us we never would have made it into this coach. We both look forward to RV'ing more with you guys as we ALWAYS have a blast. You guys are great neighbors and even better friends!

For20hunter

Thanks Rod and Kelly for the invitation....unfortunately we will be lucky to make the rally in Sparks and Oregon before running up against mandatory work schedules. But be assured if there is any way to figure out a wY o be there we will drive on up.

If you can't make it we understand, but just know we'd love to have you!!

Rod Ditrich

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Anthony & Linda Wilson and congratulations on your new rig. Chuck and Donna are good people and I'm sure they will show you the ropes. Trace

rarnold

Welcome, Wilsons. As you can see, we are all a bunch of warm & fuzzy RV'ers who love to get together whenever we can. This forum is packed full of people, experiences and knowledge to be learned from (and for) all of us. Congrats on your Big Horn. We all look forward to meeting you both either in Oregon, Washington or in my backyard.... Jackson Rancheria. We only live 45 minutes away.
Enjoy your travels and be safe. Looking forward to meeting you!
Rod

WeRWilsons

Welcome Anthony & Linda Wilson and congratulations on your new rig. Chuck and Donna are good people and I'm sure they will show you the ropes. Trace

Thanks Trace and Teri...they really are great people...loving the new rig.

WeRWilsons

Welcome, Wilsons. As you can see, we are all a bunch of warm & fuzzy RV'ers who love to get together whenever we can. This forum is packed full of people, experiences and knowledge to be learned from (and for) all of us. Congrats on your Big Horn. We all look forward to meeting you both either in Oregon, Washington or in my backyard.... Jackson Rancheria. We only live 45 minutes away.
Enjoy your travels and be safe. Looking forward to meeting you!
Rod

Rod and Donna...funny you mention Jackson...we have spent the last five nights here...everybody seems very welcoming and nice so far...looking forward to meeting you too...cant wait to join in on some Rallys and planned events.