EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/28/2017 to 10/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
UPDATE:

Hi Chuck,

We're new to the forum and would like to get to know more people.

Jim & Becky

Jim and Becky,

As M'Lissa said, we'd love to have you attend the Pacific Region Rally September 13th - 20th, 2017 at the Seven Feathers RV Resort in Canyonville Oregon. If you're interested you need to contact the Resort ASAP to get one of the last few sites available. Contact me if you have any questions.

I know from talking to you when we met that is a busy time of year for you and I completely understand if you're not able to make it. I just wanted to throw that out there in case things had changed and you guys attending was a possibility.

Rod

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
UPDATE:

Please check the first post, attendee list for Saturday night's potluck assignments.

2pots2pn

Jim and Becky,

As M'Lissa said, we'd love to have you attend the Pacific Region Rally September 13th - 20th, 2017 at the Seven Feathers RV Resort in Canyonville Oregon. If you're interested you need to contact the Resort ASAP to get one of the last few sites available. Contact me if you have any questions.

I know from talking to you when we met that is a busy time of year for you and I completely understand if you're not able to make it. I just wanted to throw that out there in case things had changed and you guys attending was a possibility.

Rod

Hi Rod & Kelley,

We would love to be there but we are having our annual grower barbeque Saturday with about 70 people coming. We will be starting harvest in a couple of weeks so there's a lot to prepare for. Maybe we can make it at another time of the year.

Thanks and have an excellent time at Seven Feathers.

Jim

For20hunter

Hi Rod & Kelley,

We would love to be there but we are having our annual grower barbeque Saturday with about 70 people coming. We will be starting harvest in a couple of weeks so there's a lot to prepare for. Maybe we can make it at another time of the year.

Thanks and have an excellent time at Seven Feathers.

Jim

No worries Jim. I will let Chuck and Donna know. Maybe you can make it next year, but I imagine that since its during the same time of year, it will also be a busy time for you.

Rod

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/28/2017 to 10/2/2017-Golf

Hey Golfers;
Castle Oak golf course in Ione, is where we usually play on Friday of rally weekend.
This year the golf course will be sanding their greens on Tuesday (9/26) and can be played, at a reduced rate $of 35 per player if interested.
I will make T-times for 8 golfers. Please contact me at 408-314-5343. dansully53@yahoo.com

See ya at the rally.

Dan Sullivan

LTZ

UPDATE:

Torklift International is donating a set of "GlowStep Revolution Steps" for our rally. Please check your welcome bags for a flyer on how to win these steps. If you would like to check them out, please stop by site 45 - The Hale's. We LOVE our steps!!

Last edited:

LTZ

UPDATE:

It's almost here and we are excited for the rally. Are you Rally Ready?!?

Please check out the first post of this thread for the agenda, potluck assignments (attendee list) and info about our raffle on Saturday night.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Safe travels! Chuck & Donna

Golfers - Golf has been cancelled due to low interest

RoadJunkie

Not going to be there, but your reputation for holding great rallies makes me wish we were. We hope you have a great time with wonderful weather! Oh, and after I win those steps you can deliver them to Pahrump! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.

LTZ

Not going to be there, but your reputation for holding great rallies makes me wish we were. We hope you have a great time with wonderful weather! Oh, and after I win those steps you can deliver them to Pahrump! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.

Hi Len and Susan,

We wish you two could join us at the rally, you will be missed! BUT we are looking forward to seeing you at the rally in Pahrump. Safe travels!

Mr.D

Donna - Chuck give us a call. Sorry can't get your email or number anywhere. Mom fell and broke hip today with surgery tomorrow so we will have to cancel Thanks

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Donna - Chuck give us a call. Sorry can't get your email or number anywhere. Mom fell and broke hip today with surgery tomorrow so we will have to cancel Thanks
So sorry to hear this. We will all miss you guys. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hello All! We are putting together a Mexican dinner potluck tonight. If anyone is interested. We will have the margarita machine going! Eat between 5 & 5:30 then head over to the Sweet and Greet! Throwing on some carne asada, chicken and for those of you who were in Canyonville, Lydell Wall is making his instant pot chile verde. Join us at space 49 if you are interested!

Jerrod & Rhonda

larkinstuart

Hello All! We are putting together a Mexican dinner potluck tonight. If anyone is interested. We will have the margarita machine going! Eat between 5 & 5:30 then head over to the Sweet and Greet! Throwing on some carne asada, chicken and for those of you who were in Canyonville, Lydell Wall is making his instant pot chile verde. Join us at space 49 if you are interested!

Jerrod & Rhonda
What can I bring, have a TriTip thawing out,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BusManRG

Jerrod & Rhonda
So thinking about what I have back there that I can contribute, I have a big bag of tortilla chips, two jars of salsa, 2 pints of sour cream, and a bunch of cilantro. Will that help round out the table? We’re still on the road so if there something you need us to pick up let us know.

Sandy

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Chuck & Donna,
Im sitting here drinking my coffee and going through the Welcome Bag, my oh my I think you out did yourself Again! I know that takes hours of work....
We are so Happy to Be Here!!!
Sally

Last edited:

larkinstuart

Thank you Donna and Chuck, everything was perfect!!
Many thanks to Jarrod and Rhonda for that wonderful Fiesta! !!
Loved the margaritas! !!

For20hunter

Anyone wanting to order a garden flag.... We will be happy to help you this evening at the social and dinner.... bring your credit card and Rhonda and I will bring our laptops - Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home from another wonderful time provided by Chuck and Donna. You two are the greatest!!! Thanks for all the work in preparation and during the rally making sure everyone had a great time. We are so privileged to know you as friends, along with Rod and Kelly, Doug and Doris, and George and Laura all helping to make the best experience possible for all the attendees.
It was such a pleasure to see all our friends from former rallies and meet new ones this time.

Thanks again for a great rally. We will never forget you!!

Jack & Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.