Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any one Interested from N.B. ?

1. Print this Post   #1

Any one Interested from N.B. ?

Are there any people out there that are interested ??
    Wayne & Kim
    2003 Ford Lariat 4x4 Super Duty Crew, 6.0 Ltr Diesel
    2007 Sundance 3200 ES

2. Print this Post   #2
    Tired and Retired member

I suppose if I knew what N.B. is, I might have been interested. I may still be interested, but I'm not sure...
    Home based in Uncertain, Texas
    at Caddo Lake -
    Texas' oldest and only natural lake
    '09 3055RL #11409

3. Print this Post   #3

Jay;

It's way north and cold. New Brunswick, Canada. Find it here
    John, Sue and Lorna, our Golden Retriever
    Heartland Owners Club #1050
    Retired and Loving It.
    Done RV'in, for a while anyway. Seen a lot of beautiful places and met a bunch of wonderful people.
    Now just Home and Relaxin'. Sometimes Fishin', Sometimes doin' nuthin'.

4. Print this Post   #4

That's where my Class A went when I sold. From Georgia to New Brunswick.
    Blog and projects page

2009 Bighorn 3400RL .
    2008 F350, SB, CC with B&W Companion Hitch/ 30 Gallon under roll top tank and timbrens.
    Disc brake upgrade
    3500lb spring upgrade

5. Print this Post   #5

Could be NB = New Braunfels which is in ,,,, where else,,,,,Texas.
    Jim and Bette
    04 GMC CC Dually D/A, MaxBrake, Riderights
    09 Bighorn 3670RL #9E011439
    Disc Brakes
    HOC #1003
    Heartland Owners Club Information

6. Print this Post   #6

I am here in NB
    Just bought a new Big Country and still waiting for delivery. I was told wednesday it would be Aug 31st by the time they prep my unit. To Think that I could have ordered one to my specs and have delivery in 6 weeks. Its a shame but I surely am trying to put my foot in it again today.
    Barbara and Laurent, Retired teacher and maintenance/engineering,Full Timing
    Mods: Hydraulic selector valves, Queen bed, heavier front closet rod, W/D door swing changed, 2" rear hitch. 2" pin box hitch.Added build in water filter, Replaced HW Tank Fittings. Modified 2 ceiling vents. Relocated shocks to 60deg. 9/16" U-bolts and spring plates.Center 7500 lbs Scissor Stabilizer Jacks. Hawkshead TPMS. Reinforced kitchen sink supports.More supports and longer rails to couch drawer. Modified bedroom steps for storage. Modified landing gear jacks, etc.
    2005 Ford F250 SD, XL F250 4x4, Long Box, 6.0L Diesel, 6 Speed Stick, Use ScangaugeII for Economy, available 60 XGauges and Scanner, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Max Energy by Hypertech set at 85HP for cooling, torque and economy. ELC Coolant and Filter and EGR cooler deleted. 2 added 1300lbs each spring plies, Fuel mileage 21 MPusG empty, 12.6 MPusG pulling the BC. 6.2" din2 touch screen car Radio with DVD, TV, CD,SD,USB, GPS and Rear Cam,

7. Print this Post   #7

Just spend the last week in our new BC along the Saint John River, Now back home and enjoing the Back Home Blue Grass Festival in Rogersville.
    Mods: Hydraulic selector valves, Queen bed, heavier front closet rod, W/D door swing changed, 2" rear hitch. 2" pin box hitch.Added build in water filter, Replaced HW Tank Fittings. Modified 2 ceiling vents. Relocated shocks to 60deg. 9/16" U-bolts and spring plates.Center 7500 lbs Scissor Stabilizer Jacks. Hawkshead TPMS. Reinforced kitchen sink supports.More supports and longer rails to couch drawer. Modified bedroom steps for storage. Modified landing gear jacks, etc.
    2005 Ford F250 SD, XL F250 4x4, Long Box, 6.0L Diesel, 6 Speed Stick, Use ScangaugeII for Economy, available 60 XGauges and Scanner, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Max Energy by Hypertech set at 85HP for cooling, torque and economy. ELC Coolant and Filter and EGR cooler deleted. 2 added 1300lbs each spring plies, Fuel mileage 21 MPusG empty, 12.6 MPusG pulling the BC. 6.2" din2 touch screen car Radio with DVD, TV, CD,SD,USB, GPS and Rear Cam,

8. Print this Post   #8

Re: Any one Interested from N.B. ?

Hello from another New Brunswicker!!

We have just purchase a 2011 MPG 185 and went on our first adventure with our two schnauzers (Max and Izzy) last weekend to Hopewell Rocks and then on to Cape Enrage on the Fundy Coast. The scenery was amazing! We are off to Hartt Island RV Resort in Fredericton New Brunswick this weekend.

John and Kathy Gillis
    Fredericton, NB Canada

9. Print this Post   #9

Nice place the heartislan CG.
    We have spend most of the summer in the home town.
    We were in Shediac, Sussex, Fredicton.

We are now still in the unit and getting ready to travel south for the winter.

My Grand Daughter is Ill and when things clear up we are going hopefully before the snowfall.

10. Print this Post   #10

We spent a week at the campground in St. Andrews New brunswick which is just down along the border of the great state of Maine.
    we had the Sundance parked in so that the rear picture window was facing the ocean and enjoyed the sunsets with our glass of wine in hand.
    As a fellow Heartlander reminds me " LIFE IS GOOD" when we are camping and I agree.
    We really enjoyed meeting the friendly folks of New Brunswick along the way this summer
    Keep on Kamping
    Bill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast