New Lippert Ground Control 3.0

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Anyone have any experience with this new system. I see that they mention a new 6 pt, 30000lb rated version. I would imagine that the 6pt option would be very usefull for the long Gateways, Elkrige and Sundances. I called Lippert and their customer service person seemed a bit confused and told me to contact an authorized dealer.

Here is a little bit of the description off the Lippert website

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jamie, I've only seen this as OEM on SOB 5vers at the RV show. I don't know if you can buy it aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary521

Camping World list this for sale. I have the original Ground Control and it works great.

JWalker

Yeah, I have not really heard anything negative about the Ground Control. With the new 3.0 version, it looks like it has all the options and features as the hydraulic Level Up.

TravelTiger

Camping World list this for sale. I have the original Ground Control and it works great.

Can you post a link? I only found the 4-point. Jamie is asking about the 6-point.

We love our 4-point as well. Only thing to make it better would be to add auto-level (at a reasonable price, not half the cost of the original system).

JWalker

Can you post a link? I only found the 4-point. Jamie is asking about the 6-point.

We love our 4-point as well. Only thing to make it better would be to add auto-level (at a reasonable price, not half the cost of the original system).

No one seems to have any information on the 6 point system. It clearly states the 6 point description on the LPI website. Did you notice the new retail price on the 3.0 system with the self leveling option. It has definitely increased.

TravelTiger

Lippert is proud of their additions to the Reico Titan system.

JWalker

Lippert is proud of their additions to the Reico Titan system.

With the addition of the six point system, self-leveling option and re-hitch memory, it now seems to be an equal version of the hydraulic Level Up system, just in electric. I'm excited to get more information on it. Ginger will be happy to, just to get me to shut up about it....

TravelTiger

With the addition of the six point system, self-leveling option and re-hitch memory, it now seems to be an equal version of the hydraulic Level Up system, just in electric. I'm excited to get more information on it. Ginger will be happy to, just to get me to shut up about it....

You said you called Lippert and they acted confused? Like I said, it may not be an aftermarket product. Hope it is, your rig would be a perfect candidate.

Bones

The system looks really interesting. The 4 point is for 20k campers and the 6 point is for up to 30k. I actually like the electric better than the hydraulic because it is a positive stop where in hydraulic the jacks can leak. It appears to be easily adaptable to the campers and the rear mounts look like they are bolt on.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Jayco has the 3.0 on their 2015 Pinnacle. Now I was told that wine you hit auto level it takes 3 to 4 minutes to level, So I called lippert and they told me that about wright, but it works great

JWalker

The system looks really interesting. The 4 point is for 20k campers and the 6 point is for up to 30k. I actually like the electric better than the hydraulic because it is a positive stop where in hydraulic the jacks can leak. It appears to be easily adaptable to the campers and the rear mounts look like they are bolt on.

The motors are also interchangeable. So if there is a issue with one, you can swap another one to power that leg until you can fix.

JWalker

Jayco has the 3.0 on their 2015 Pinnacle. Now I was told that wine you hit auto level it takes 3 to 4 minutes to level, So I called lippert and they told me that about wright, but it works great

I can think of about 10 things I can do in that 3-4 minutes. Especially if it's 90° and humid out.

Gsxr130

I just had the 6 point Ground Control 3.0 installed on my 2014 Gateway 3650BH and ill get to try it out this weekend.