TV mount on new 24BHS

Corndog

Got a new 24BHS with a rotating section so tv can be watched in the living area then rotated to the bedroom. I plan to install a 40" LED and would like to know if I can simply attach a fixed mount to the cabinet or do I need to beef it up with say a 3/8" piece of plywood. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to our first shake-down trip!

jimtoo

HiCorndog,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully another member will be able to give a little info about this soon.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Corndog

Decided on a Sharp 32" smart LED. Would still love to hear ideas for mounting to include a good basic mount.....what say you?

Got a new 24BHS with a rotating section so tv can be watched in the living area then rotated to the bedroom. I plan to install a 40" LED and would like to know if I can simply attach a fixed mount to the cabinet or do I need to beef it up with say a 3/8" piece of plywood. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to our first shake-down trip!

Hi corn dog,

I am also new to the Heartland community and also just purchased the 24BHS model North Trail! What did you end up doing for the tv mount? Did you just mount to the existing structure, or did you "beef it up" some?

Thanks, Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jimtoo

Hi PatAndJudy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Jim M

By the way... I lived in Rangely a while back... 1959,60,61. :)

Hi PatAndJudy,

Jim M

By the way... I lived in Rangely a while back... 1959,60,61. :)

Wow, small world Jim! We've been in Rangely since the early 80's. Can't believe it's been 30+ already.
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD