EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Anacortes - 7/22/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzan

Just made my reservations to arrive July 21 and leave the 25th with the caravan to Oregon. Will be in site 41.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bruce, glad to hear you will be at both rallies and caravan with us. We have also heard from Deb and Jerry Earls who will also be with us for both rallies but aren't sure about the caravan, yet. AWESOME - looking forward to seeing you all again.

- - - Updated - - -

CARAVAN RESERVATIONS: We will caravan to the Toutle River RV Resort on Monday, July 25 where we will stay two nights. The caravan will then head to the rally in Silverton, OR on Wednesday, July 27. You will need to make your own reservations at Toutle River RV Resort, 360-274-8373 on or after January 4, 2016. When you do, let them know you are part of the Heartland Owners Club so we will all be together.

Happy New Year

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hello Doug & Doris

I just made reservations, arrive July 21 leave Jul 25, will caravan. Looking forward to this trip!
I'm bringing my big cooking pot for Seafood!

Sally

Grampafish

We heard from Carol and Steve Wade (TheWade2) and Tom and Marla English (tenglish) who will be joining us for the Washington Rally, caravan and Oregon Rally.

This is going to be GREAT!

jdfishing

Made our reservations for Toutle River. This is going to be a busy year in the RV. Four rallys and a lot of time in Oregon and the Tacoma area. So glad I got the new RAM.

Grampafish

REMINDER to make your reservations with Fidalgo Bay Resort no later than February 29, 2016!!! They will release held sites after that date. Be sure when you call to indicate that you are with the Heartland Group!

Also, be sure to see Post #1 to read information about a WHALE WATCHING CRUISE!!!

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Doug and Doris,

Both Kelly and I as well as Carlos and Kindra (moses) have our reservations for Fidalgo Bay already. I see you have us on the list, but not Kindra and Carlos. They don't do much on the forum so I just thought I would let you know to make sure you know they are coming.

Rod

Grampafish

Hi Rod, Thanks for the info about Carlos and Kindra. We'll get their information next weekend so that we can add them to the list! Or if you know the details, can you PM us?

Thanks,
Doris

Grampafish

More good news! We just heard from PJ and Carol McGuire (gaffer). They will be joining us in Anacortes.

Grampafish

And the good news keeps coming!! John and Becci Zumwalt will be joining us in Anacortes as well as the caravan and the Oregon rally in Silverton.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I will depending on weather. I hate being sea sick..... Yuck!

Kristy

Btw. If you haven't check the OR thread in a few days, there have been some changes. I also need some input from people which I mentioned in the last post.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Doug and Doris,

My dad just confirmed that he is coming to the Washington and Oregon Rally including the caravan. I will give you his information when he gives it to me tomorrow.

Rod

Grampafish

I will depending on weather. I hate being sea sick..... Yuck!

Kristy

Btw. If you haven't check the OR thread in a few days, there have been some changes. I also need some input from people which I mentioned in the last post.

Kristy, Keeping our fingers crossed the weather will be gorgeous....however, if there are some sprinkles, the boat has plenty of indoor seating. And really no need to worry about rough waters....this is all in protected waters within the San Juan Islands. C'mon....it'll be FUN!!! :cool:

Doris

jmditrich

DUKE & JAN reservations made for Anacortes rally. Arriving on the 21st and looking forward to seeing you all. We will plan on the caravan and the Oregon rally. See. You then if not sooner this summer!

Grampafish

DUKE & JAN reservations made for Anacortes rally. Arriving on the 21st and looking forward to seeing you all. We will plan on the caravan and the Oregon rally. See. You then if not sooner this summer!

Fantastic! See you soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Dave and Yvonne Dirksen (Dirksen-2) have made their reservations to arrive on the 21st and leave the 25th. Not sure about the caravan, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.