Riv nuts

gasman

Camp Socializer
If there is a Fastenal store in your area, that might be a good place to start. Otherwise try an industrial fastener store.

Rollin_Free

Northern Tool and Equipment also has good price on the tool and riv nuts. I needed mine to replace the one in my awning hardware that rusted tight and snapped. I also had to replace the nurled knob that snapped and found one at Do It Best hardware store at very reasonable price. The tool should cost between $20-30. One place I went wanted X5 price and I wasn't going to spend that much for one.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I get mine from Amazon.
I bought the kit a few years ago, when I was building my Jeep JK to mount the aluminum fenders. They worked great however, I tried putting them in the wood table of me drill-press a few weeks ago to bolt my new vise and they pulled right out.
76237e0e25423e5508b38313f6007540.jpg
a467ea15b1d5cfade19de953d5519a11.jpg

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Thank you for the quick reply's. I need some to mount my tool chest and a aux fuel tank to the bed of my pick up. I had some to hold my bed slide down and they worked great. What size bolts will fit in the largest one you have Jerrod?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thank you for the quick reply's. I need some to mount my tool chest and a aux fuel tank to the bed of my pick up. I had some to hold my bed slide down and they worked great. What size bolts will fit in the largest one you have Jerrod?
This kit goes up to 5/16 or M8
b79747979b0d6de927f405d61f66fb5f.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gary521

These things are also called nutserts. You can make you own installation tool with a bolt some nuts and washers.