Screen doors

We just purchased a hold over 2015 cyclone 4114 and I love it but our doors have no screen doors on them. I called the dealer and they called heartland and they said that they didn't put screen doors on them in 2015. if I want them I have to buy the whole door assembly. What other options do I have for screen doors? Thank you in advance for any advice you have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
If I was you I would call Heartland to confirm if that is true. If you need Heartlands number, check the Portals page and also have you vin number ready when you call. Hate to say but sometimes dealers don't tell you the correct info.

If I was you I would call Heartland to confirm if that is true. If you need Heartlands number, check the Portals page and also have you vin number ready when you call. Hate to say but sometimes dealers don't tell you the correct info.

I'll call tomorrow, but I had 2 different dealers tell me that. What is the portals page? Sorry I'm new around these parts.

Dennyha

I'm guessing the dealers are right this time. We have a 2015 Cyclone 3010, and there are no screen doors. Screens are incorporated into the doors.

I'm guessing the dealers are right this time. We have a 2015 Cyclone 3010, and there are no screen doors. Screens are incorporated into the doors.

My friend has 2016 4113 and they have the same doors over all just with the screen on them. It's annoying to me. Lol