Anyone have pictures and/or measurements of 3 season door to door frame? 2020 Cyclone

Burnsze15

If anyone has an appx 2020 Cyclone with the Morryde folding railing system and the 3 season doors, can someone send me a pic of the distance from the side of the door where it meets the side walls to the back door jamb? I’m replacing my pull down screen with the Lippert kit for the 3 season doors and the Morryde folding railings that swing from the sides of the walls are going to need more distance to clear them than what the Lippert stock instructions show (2 different manufacturers). The doors are going to have to be pushed way in for the 6” that those steel railings occupy. If anyone has a measurement with the pic that’s even better. Thanks much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dahillbilly

Installed same setup you have in a Torque & yes I had to move the rails further in. Thinking another 1 1/2. Will not be back to camper untill mid Oct, I could measure it then. Good luck

LBR

If anyone has an appx 2020 Cyclone with the Morryde folding railing system and the 3 season doors, can someone send me a pic of the distance from the side of the door where it meets the side walls to the back door jamb? I’m replacing my pull down screen with the Lippert kit for the 3 season doors and the Morryde folding railings that swing from the sides of the walls are going to need more distance to clear them than what the Lippert stock instructions show (2 different manufacturers). The doors are going to have to be pushed way in for the 6” that those steel railings occupy. If anyone has a measurement with the pic that’s even better. Thanks much!

Ours is an older 2017 CY, so that may not have the same jamb width as your 2020 tho.

Burnsze15

Thanks all. I put it in. So if anyone else does this don’t follow the Lippert instructions and measure 1.5” in from door jamb!!!!! It doesn’t take into account the brand X (Morryde) fold in railing system. So you need another 1-2” of clearance and then it’s critical to make sure you’re not too close to the happijack bed. It’s a tight squeeze. I’ll post pics soon for future reference.

Beisek

Can anyone send me a link on where to buy a three season door with glass panels. I can’t seem to find anything but screen. TIA

david-steph2018

Can anyone send me a link on where to buy a three season door with glass panels. I can’t seem to find anything but screen. TIA
You may try one of the RV surplus places around Goshen, Ind... Such as Bontrager's
There is another place called Johnson's.

In September, Bontrager's had several sets of doors, but did not check to see if these were the glass model you desire.

LBR

If you run into problems finding such, I replaced our yucky/wrinkled/crappy/weather-checked plastic panels with lightweight tinted acrylic panels. They attach at the 4 corners with 4 more 1" long Velcro strips along the sides, and are easily removable for air-flow.