EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Marion - 11/3/2016 to 11/6/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahewett

Chris, Cathy and I will be there on the 3rd and leave on the 6th.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
All,

Candi and I along with Clay and Candy Hudson are going to go to the Biltmore House in Asheville on Thursday Nov 3. If anyone else would like to join us, let me know and I will be glad to get you tickes with us as we get a little bit of a discount through work.

Thanks
Chris

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
All,

Candi and I along with Clay and Candy Hudson are going to go to the Biltmore House in Asheville on Thursday Nov 3. If anyone else would like to join us, let me know and I will be glad to get you tickes with us as we get a little bit of a discount through work.

Thanks
Chris

We'll take 2 please. Looking to return to Biltmore as we were "rained out" kinda when we were there last time!!!
Let us know how to make payment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Chris & Candi, I am sure that Santha and I will be at your Rally. We will be glad to give you any help
we can provide. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

navyAZ1

Hey Chris, I sent you an email, but I'll post it here also. Miss Ann and I will be coming and arriving on the 2nd, leaving on the 6th with everyone else. I may have to visit my Cousin who lives in Asheville since we will be so close!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We are calling the campground today to make our reservations. Planning on arriving on Nov 2nd and departing on Nov 6th. Looking forward to a fun time.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
We would love to attend as this will be our first rally. you can put us down for 2-6 Nov and would love to attend the Biltmore trip on the 3rd if still available.
Hayden & Gigi

ccarrington99

We would love to attend as this will be our first rally. you can put us down for 2-6 Nov and would love to attend the Biltmore trip on the 3rd if still available.
Hayden & Gigi

Hayden and Gigi,

WELCOME!! I have you down for attending the rally and Biltmore.

Look forward to meeting you!

Regards,
Chris

- - - Updated - - -

Keith / Carol,

Great news! Did the campground take a reservation for you?

If not, I will put you down on my list and we can all settle up once we get there. I will get them the listing of people and dates about 2 weeks out.

Look forward to seeng you!

Regards,
Chris

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Chris,

Looking forward to coming and meeting everyone. Do I need to call ahead and make reservations, or is there areas already reserved.

Hayden

ccarrington99

Chris,

Looking forward to coming and meeting everyone. Do I need to call ahead and make reservations, or is there areas already reserved.

Hayden

Hayden

We have spots reserved and we will settle up once everyone gets there. When it gets closer I will be able give out those spot numbers.

Thanks

ccarrington99

Countdown to NC Rally!!

59 days 18 hours 19 minutes to Camping Rally (Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 12:00 PM).

:cool:

klindgren

Chris,

Campground never did call me back, but in your PM, you said you had talked with them and had us a site, so I didn't persue it with them. See you on Nov. 2nd. Do you know is Biltmore will have their Christmas decorations set up by then or will it be too early for that??

travelin2

Chris,

See you on Nov. 2nd. Do you know is Biltmore will have their Christmas decorations set up by then or will it be too early for that??

Keith
When we were there 2 years ago in mid-October, they were beginning to set up for Christmas. Explanation was they have to start then to have them all up in time
Lyle

klindgren

Thanks Lyle. I know the last time we visited Biltmore, it was in mid-November and it was all set up, but wasn't sure about early Nov. All I know is, that it sure is beautiful all decked out for the holidays. Heck, they get their stuff up before I even get the North Pole decorated!:D:D

travelin2

Thanks Lyle. I know the last time we visited Biltmore, it was in mid-November and it was all set up, but wasn't sure about early Nov. All I know is, that it sure is beautiful all decked out for the holidays. Heck, they get their stuff up before I even get the North Pole decorated!:D:D

I'm sure it will be something to see!!
You headed to/ in Montana yet? Saw you were headed to GNP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

klindgren

I'm sure it will be something to see!!
You headed to/ in Montana yet? Saw you were headed to GNP.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We are in Cody, WY right now. We'll leave here Friday morning Sep 9th, overnight in Butte and then get into West Glacier on Saturday the 10th. We'll be there till the 14th when we head for Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.