EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Marion - 11/3/2016 to 11/6/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Any other takers for the Biltmore trip?

I am ordering the tickets on Wednesday for this group.

Biltmore Trip - Thursday November 3rd:
------------------------------

1. Chris and Candi Carrington
  2. Lyle and Nancy Mercer
  3. Hayden and Gigi Warren
  4. Frank And Sharon Sandidge
  5. Paul and Lynda DiMuaro
  6. Ken and Karen Summers

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Any other takers for the Biltmore trip?

I am ordering the tickets on Wednesday for this group.

Biltmore Trip - Thursday November 3rd:
------------------------------

1. Chris and Candi Carrington
  2. Lyle and Nancy Mercer
  3. Hayden and Gigi Warren
  4. Frank And Sharon Sandidge
  5. Paul and Lynda DiMuaro
  6. Ken and Karen Summers

Hooray...we'll be there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Chris, Do you need me to bring my big grill to help with breakfast.
See you next week. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ccarrington99

Chris, Do you need me to bring my big grill to help with breakfast.
See you next week. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

I think we will be good without it, but thanks for the offer.

Chris

Power247

We are really looking forward to our first HOC rally! Any idea now early is check in on Friday? I am off but Wendy and the girls can't leave until after school gets out. Also, if I do come early, will anyone be around to give me a hand getting on my site? I don't usually need much help but this is our first time at this CG.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

ccarrington99

We are really looking forward to our first HOC rally! Any idea now early is check in on Friday? I am off but Wendy and the girls can't leave until after school gets out. Also, if I do come early, will anyone be around to give me a hand getting on my site? I don't usually need much help but this is our first time at this CG.

Greg

Greg,

You can come at any time Friday, a good many of us will be there and will be glad to help.

Thanks
Chris

ccarrington99

All,

Use this address for you GPS to get to the campground. 348 Resistoflex Rd, Marion, NC 28752. The gate code is 4444 if it is closed

We have been moved to the campground due to winterizing the Rally park. Good news is the campground has concrete slabs and picnic tables.

We have site numbers 21 - 31, 38, 39, 42-48. Feel free to pick your own site and again we will settle up money once we all arrive. Candi and will be there Wednesday and we can get parking tags for everyone.

Paul and Lynda, please stop into the camping office on Tuesday to get your parking tag and just let them know you are with Heartland Group.

View attachment Rally Park Map.pdf

See the second page for the campground sites.

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

ccarrington99

All,
For our Heartland gives back, we have selected a homeless shelter in Mooresville NC. The shelter is Hope for Mooresville and they are currently redoing a house to become their shelter for battered women and children. They are in most need of monetary donations, but also need shampoo, soap, towels, bathroom tissue and other standard necessities. Our 50 / 50 drawing will go towards their needs.

Thank you
Chris

davebennington

Chris

What a great choice for the Heartland gives back project, I feel certain the Heartlanders will step up and show everyone how Heartland gives back to a community.

dave

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
We arrived last night to find that we weren't the first Heartland Owners to get here! Very nice sites and the fall colors in the area are beautiful.

Looking forward to another very enjoyable rally!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We'll be there today. Only about 2 1/2 hours to go. See you all then. We have a bag full of the soaps and shampoos we get when we stay at a hotel. We'll give those to the shelter if that's what they need. See y'all this afternoon.

Keith & Carol

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We are on our way and be there this afternoon.Looking forward to meeting everyone.We are newbies and this will be our second rally with the first last month in Chattanooga .Safe travels to all.

Power247

So jealous! Friday won't get here soon enough

Greg

rahewett

All loaded up and heading out at first light in the morning. Safe travels to everyone else coming.:cool:

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dang it. One more day of that 4 letter word... "work" before we head out. Can't wait to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Y'all hold down the fort till we get there. Question has anybody come up US 221 from I-26 near Landrum SC? Haven't travvelled that route in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.