EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/31/2017 to 4/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted_Dee

No they are sob's. Well just my brother in law. Just kidding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

LBallard

Lin & Debbie Ballard made reservations. Arrive 3/30, depart 04/02. Look foreword to seeing everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippendale

Andy, will Marie be at the rally? She reminds me of a girl I met years ago when I lived in Lafayette.

Marie bought a brand new automatic Jaguar XF.

She drives the car perfectly well during the day, but at night, the car just won’t move at all. After trying to drive the car at night for a week (but without any luck), she calls the Jaguar dealer and they send out Thibodeax, their best technician, to check it out.
Thibodeax checks the car and can’t find anything wrong with it. So he asked Marie, “Are you sho you be using the rat gears, cher?”
Marie is mad now. “Yeah you fool, you idiot, how on earth you could axe me such a question? I might be a blonde but I ain’t dumb, you know! Of course, I’m using the rat gears. I use dat D during the day and dat N during the night.”

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy, will Marie be at the rally? She reminds me of a girl I met years ago when I lived in Lafayette.

Marie bought a brand new automatic Jaguar XF.

She drives the car perfectly well during the day, but at night, the car just won’t move at all. After trying to drive the car at night for a week (but without any luck), she calls the Jaguar dealer and they send out Thibodeax, their best technician, to check it out.
Thibodeax checks the car and can’t find anything wrong with it. So he asked Marie, “Are you sho you be using the rat gears, cher?”
Marie is mad now. “Yeah you fool, you idiot, how on earth you could axe me such a question? I might be a blonde but I ain’t dumb, you know! Of course, I’m using the rat gears. I use dat D during the day and dat N during the night.”

lol I don't know but I bet we can find you one. lol

Abear79

If possible, how much for a day pass. If able we might can go for Saturday. The rally is only a 2 hr ride for us. I go to to Dr on 3/21. He might start allowing car rides. I been stuck inside for 6 months. I'm itching to go somewhere and meet some of the Heartland family.

jassson007

If possible, how much for a day pass. If able we might can go for Saturday. The rally is only a 2 hr ride for us. I go to to Dr on 3/21. He might start allowing car rides. I been stuck inside for 6 months. I'm itching to go somewhere and meet some of the Heartland family.

Just let me know for sure when you are coming. Don't worry about any fees.

'Lil Guy'

Like Andy said, no fee for the day. However, a big box of filled do-nuts would be a nice gesture. If you drop them off with the 'Lil Guy', I'll make sure to give you a plug here on the forum. lol Not to mention that Andy occasionally forgets the departure do-nuts. Ask me about my departure do-nut personally handed to me at the dump station by Andy at one of his previous rallies.
On a serious note, if Andy charges you, I'll pay. Hope to see you at the rally.
All in jest Big "A". Bwa ha ha ha ha

Abear79

What if I still do the beignets??? Would that suffice ?? All I need is my pot, induction cooker, and some oil. Ill make the dough the night before.

jassson007

What if I still do the beignets??? Would that suffice ?? All I need is my pot, induction cooker, and some oil. Ill make the dough the night before.

That sounds good. I got an induction cooktop you can use. Just bring your pot and mix.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Bignut? What the H---- is that?

5eb43b9d74de591823521ecbe174b085.jpg

Baker, we were introduced to these sweet treats last month when we visited NOLA for a few days. I'd have to say they beat most ordinary donuts. Yummy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.