EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/31/2017 to 4/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

2 grills going with sausage and bacon. Always good to have another chef on hand to allow for cigarettes and coffee breaks.lol Dave, I have a large electric skillet for the fried potatoes, plenty of bacon grease, just need the chef. Depending on where we eat at, maybe better to cook a site. Talk later about it.
Cook and cover the spuds and make some scrambled eggs in the skillet last.
It always works out. Someone with biscuits/gravy, eggs, grits (cheesy ones), fruit, juices, etc.
Nobody has ever gone hungry at one of these events.
Everybody has got to try my Krispi Kreme copy donuts while hot. Coffee and these one morning or afternoon just to show off.lol

Dang, now I'm hungry and ready to rally. See everyone there.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
K Frank, I'm in for the potatoes.
Have cast iron pans, will travel.
Oh, and the Krispi Kremes.

Peace
Dave

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Andy, Sign us up! Sheila & I just made reservations with the Park. Arriving on the 30th and departing on the 3rd.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
2 grills going with sausage and bacon. Always good to have another chef on hand to allow for cigarettes and coffee breaks.lol Dave, I have a large electric skillet for the fried potatoes, plenty of bacon grease, just need the chef. Depending on where we eat at, maybe better to cook a site. Talk later about it.
Cook and cover the spuds and make some scrambled eggs in the skillet last.
It always works out. Someone with biscuits/gravy, eggs, grits (cheesy ones), fruit, juices, etc.
Nobody has ever gone hungry at one of these events.
Everybody has got to try my Krispi Kreme copy donuts while hot. Coffee and these one morning or afternoon just to show off.lol

Dang, now I'm hungry and ready to rally. See everyone there.

Club of course will provide milk and juice along with coffee since Jay has the traveling pot lol. We will also provide plates and cups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Also gang, be thinking about our potluck on Saturday evening, do you want me to cook another gumbo or chili or something different but local to the area??

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Local to the area. I'll eat anything, but Gumbo sounds good with a gob of mustard mashed potatoes.

Peace
Dave

jassson007

Local to the area. I'll eat anything, but Gumbo sounds good with a gob of mustard mashed potatoes.

Peace
Dave

We were just talking about doing gumbo but Jo wanted to make sure I cooked it early enough in the day so it can "rest".

'Lil Guy'

I'll get you up about 5:00 AM so you can get er dun. You know, you could make it a day in advance. Always better the next day after a good, long rest.
Debbie makas good mustard potato salad if you would like.

Ted_Dee

Hello Andy, I just spoke with the RV park and we are in. Arriving 3-29 and depart 4-2. We are also bringing Dee's sister and brother-in-law. We are in for the museum also.

Chippendale

Andy, I asked Dolly if she wanted to go to the museum but she said no, so I guess just put me down for one.

Thanks, George

jassson007

Hello Andy, I just spoke with the RV park and we are in. Arriving 3-29 and depart 4-2. We are also bringing Dee's sister and brother-in-law. We are in for the museum also.

Good deal. Are they going to be staying in your rig or in their own rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.