EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Port Clinton - 8/16/2017 to 8/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Regrettably got word today that Tom & Millie (ncc1701e) won't be attending. Millie's health isn't going to allow travel.

Certainly understand the feeling, as many of you know, my wife has health problems also. It's a fine line between whether you make plans and cancel or wait until the last second when you know you can go.

Hope you'll reach out and offer them continued thoughts.

simsfmly

Thanks to the following for promptly sending in your checks for the Ferry & Golf Carts.

I received the following today:

John & Melinda (JJC)

simsfmly

I received the check today from Harold & Mollie.

I will be making the reservation for the following cart tomorrow:

Harold & Mollie (Harold_On)
Jon & Patti (jnbhobe)
John & Melinda (JJC)

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I received the check today from Harold & Mollie.

I will be making the reservation for the following cart tomorrow:

Harold & Mollie (Harold_On)
Jon & Patti (jnbhobe)
John & Melinda (JJC)

Cool! Looking forward to meeting new friends! Must we now pimp our ride?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

simsfmly

Three weeks till Rally Time!

Pack your EZ ups, your deep fryers, your tables, your electric skillets -- we'll use them all!

Buckeye

Buckeye ( aka Jim & Patti Murphy) will not be attending the Ohio Rally next month. It has been a long month for the Murphy's. Our loving seven year old dog, Maggie, collapsed and died suddenly the day before Father's Day. One moment she was racing around the back yard, the next she lie dead at the base of a tree. No prior symptoms, we assume that she had a massive heart attack. After seven weeks of my wife and I telling ourselves that we never wanted to experience that hurt again, we drove yesterday to Indiana to purchase an adult Standard Schnauzer. It will take some time for her to get used to living in a home after a year and a half with a breeder. For that reason we have decided to cancel our plans for the rally. A tremendous amount of work has been done by simsfmly so I know it will be a success. Hopefully we will attend a future Ohio Rally. Jim & Patti Murphy

simsfmly

Buckeye ( aka Jim & Patti Murphy) will not be attending the Ohio Rally next month. It has been a long month for the Murphy's. Our loving seven year old dog, Maggie, collapsed and died suddenly the day before Father's Day. One moment she was racing around the back yard, the next she lie dead at the base of a tree. No prior symptoms, we assume that she had a massive heart attack. After seven weeks of my wife and I telling ourselves that we never wanted to experience that hurt again, we drove yesterday to Indiana to purchase an adult Standard Schnauzer. It will take some time for her to get used to living in a home after a year and a half with a breeder. For that reason we have decided to cancel our plans for the rally. A tremendous amount of work has been done by simsfmly so I know it will be a success. Hopefully we will attend a future Ohio Rally. Jim & Patti Murphy

Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy your new fur baby.

simsfmly

Received word this morning that Karen and Dan Halvorsen will not be able to attend. Wishing Dan a speedy recovery and hope to see him back on the road soon.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I regret that we will not be attending the ​Ohio this year due to Dan's health issues. He will be going in for a total right hip replacement.
There will be another total hip replacement after the right hip is healed. We will miss everyone and will be thinking of all the fun everyone is having.

Dan and Karen Halvorsen
North Central Region Director

Kbvols

Dan and I regret that we will not be attending the ​Ohio this year due to Dan's health issues. He will be going in for a total right hip replacement.
There will be another total hip replacement after the right hip is healed. We will miss everyone and will be thinking of all the fun everyone is having.

Dan and Karen Halvorsen
North Central Region Director
Karen and Dan we will all miss you at the rally . Was great seeing you all at Goshen. Hope all goes exceptionally well with the hip replacement. Kim and I both will be praying for speedy recovery.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Sorry to hear that Dan and Karen will be unable to attend the Ohio Rally. Good luck to Dan on his upcoming surgeries. We will see you down the road. We will be leaving after breakfast on Saturday to attend a family wedding. We will be there on Wednesday early afternoon. Looking forward to the seeing everyone in 2 weeks. Safe travels to all attending the Rally.

Sniper

The Commander and I will be hosting the Wednesday Evening Socializing Get Together at our site #426 @ 730ish pm we'll have some light snacks (pretzels, chips and such). We'll have the campfire going and tiki torches lit! I believe Bob has updated the rally schedule too. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Safe travels! :)

simsfmly

The Commander and I will be hosting the Wednesday Evening Socializing Get Together at our site #426 @ 730ish pm we'll have some light snacks (pretzels, chips and such). We'll have the campfire going and tiki torches lit! I believe Bob has updated the rally schedule too. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Safe travels! :)

Thanks guys! I've added it to the ever changing schedule (which can be found in the first post). Looking forward to it.

simsfmly

If you indicated that earlier that you were interested in the wine tasting, tour and meal on Friday of the Rally, check your inbox.

If you're thinking you'd like in on it, or more info, PM me.

Less than two weeks.........

Sniper

I have it on good authority (read the Commander said so) that there will be S'more making supplies @ site 426 for the Wednesday Evening Socializing Get Together. Hope to see ya all there. :)

GEDC1933.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.