2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Pre-Rally Tours

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: UPDATED: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Pre-Rally Tours

Thanks Dave, guess I didn't read the instructions as usual. Trace

jbeletti

Apologies to all who are receiving the Pre-Rally Tours Announcement email. They are all address to "Jon". My oops on that for failing to check the merge fields.

Anyway, check your inbox for the Pre-Rally Tours Announcement. In it is a summary of the tours and a link to the rally registration page as well as a link to a help guide on how to edit your registration to add one or more pre-rally tours in the Agenda section.

jbeletti

Okay - v2 of the 2016 - Las Vegas - Pre-Rally Tours Announcement email was just sent out (starting at 4:20 pm MDT).

Two errors were fixed in it:

1. I sent the first email to the 2010 Nashville Rally attendees. This error was made based on a poor assumption of mine when I chose a contact list called "Registered Attendees". In the years since the Nashville rally, we've employed better report naming conventions. Guess we need to clean out some of those old reports :)
  2. "Hi Jon" was replaced with "Hi nnnn", where nnnn is the first name of the rally registrant

jbeletti

Tour stats as of today (8-Sep):

Tour 1: POI:
21 people (40%) registered of 52 seats

Tour 2: Downtown
35 people (67%) registered of 52 seats

Tour 3: Hoover Dam
27 people (52%) registered of 52 seats

Last edited:

jbeletti

REGISTRATION UPDATE: Pre-Rally Tours

Today, we send out another email invitation for Pre-Rally Tours (link to email). If you've already registered for your tours, please disregard the email :)

We've created a Pre-Rally Tour - Attendee Directory so you can see what tour(s) your friends are registered for. Here a link!

To review your Pre-Rally tour options, please follow this link to the Rally Guide, then click on Pre-Rally Tours.

Tour stats as of today (16-Sep):

Tour 1: POI:
33 people (63%) registered of 52 seats / 19 seats remaining

Tour 2: Downtown
43 people (83%) registered of 52 seats / 9 seats remaining

Tour 3: Hoover Dam
34 people (65%) registered of 52 seats / 18 seats remaining

Last edited:

Lou_and_Bette

Re: REGISTRATION UPDATE: Pre-Rally Tours

Jim, is there a list posted on who is going on the Hoover Dam tour? I think I have Bette registered but would like to double check that.

jbeletti

Re: REGISTRATION UPDATE: Pre-Rally Tours

Jim, is there a list posted on who is going on the Hoover Dam tour? I think I have Bette registered but would like to double check that.

Lou - you did well. She is registered. See the link is post 32 of this thread :)