TorkLift StableLoads

Ted_Dee

This year at the Inaugural West Texas Rally I for fortunate to win a set of Torklift StableLoads. I had them installed before our last trip of 3005.9 miles. I will preface this by saying the only point of reference I have is towing our Big Country 3800FL with and without the Stableloads. We have a 2015 Ram 3500 DRW mega cab. The difference in ride was amazing. The product does perform as advertised. It does not eliminate all of the bouncing, not sure if anything does, but it does dramatically reduce it. I am very happy with results. The installation is not as easy as the video shows, but drilling through a leaf spring is very difficult.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great to hear, Ted! A big thank you to Torklift for supplying this product gift certificate for our Rally.

Torklift

This year at the Inaugural West Texas Rally I for fortunate to win a set of Torklift StableLoads. I had them installed before our last trip of 3005.9 miles. I will preface this by saying the only point of reference I have is towing our Big Country 3800FL with and without the Stableloads. We have a 2015 Ram 3500 DRW mega cab. The difference in ride was amazing. The product does perform as advertised. It does not eliminate all of the bouncing, not sure if anything does, but it does dramatically reduce it. I am very happy with results. The installation is not as easy as the video shows, but drilling through a leaf spring is very difficult.

Ted, We're so happy to hear that you won and are enjoying the StableLoads! We really appreciate you all letting us be a part of the Inaugural West Texas Rally and we'd love to participate again next year.