EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Abilene - 3/16/2018 to 3/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegmikef

Erika, I made our reservations this morning. Arriving 12 March and departing 19 March (7th day is only 5 bucks).

jrabelson

Erika, Just made reservations for the rally. We are coming in on Mar 13 leaving Mar 20. Looking forward to seeing you again. Sign us up for Dyess tour.
Diana & Vic Abelson, Minnesota Heartlanders.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika, Just made reservations for the rally. We are coming in on Mar 13 leaving Mar 20. Looking forward to seeing you again. Sign us up for Dyess tour.
Diana & Vic Abelson, Minnesota Heartlanders.

Cool! Will be great to see y'all again!

HornedToad

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Whistle Stop RV Resort
  • 695 E. Stamford St.
  • Abilene, TX 79601
  • Hannah or Lauren 325-704-5252
  • http://whistlestoprvresort.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Check with park
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: Check with park
  • Golf Cart fees?:Check with park

• I checked with Lauren at Whistle Stop and they DO ALLOW golf carts with no fee.

She did ask me if it was gas or electric and when I said it was gas she asked a few more questions... as if it was a lifted cart with a modified motor it might be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

I checked with Lauren at Whistle Stop and they DO ALLOW golf carts with no fee.

She did ask me if it was gas or electric and when I said it was gas she asked a few more questions... as if it was a lifted cart with a modified motor it might be an issue.

Thanks for the info! I'll change the first page.

pegmikef

Erika, I have this box of plastic stuff (plates, bowls, utensils, and lots of plastic cups (tea size) left over from graduation reception and a wedding. Can you use them for the chapter? If so I will bring them to Abilene.

Attachments

• boxofstuff.jpg
    boxofstuff.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 22

TravelTiger

Erika, I have this box of plastic stuff (plates, bowls, utensils, and lots of plastic cups (tea size) left over from graduation reception and a wedding. Can you use them for the chapter? If so I will bring them to Abilene.

Hey Mike, we have all the Club's products in storage right now so I don't know exactly what we're low on.

We'll certainly take it if you bring it -- we appreciate the offer!

But if you find you need to use the items before the rally, that is fine, also.

TravelTiger

Gals (and guys), we now have an event on Saturday morning of the Rally. A Pallet Party! Much like a "Painting with a Twist" Party, We will be painting pallet signs, at 9:30 AM (2-3 hours long, depending on the number of attendees and signs chosen.)

Please check out Big Country Pallet Parties website to see OUR UNIQUE SIGNS, sized for RV walls and RV specific sayings! Sign up and make your payment. Deadline is March 12th to make your selection and payment! Be sure to tell me you are attending and you have signed up on the website, I will add it to the first page of this thread.

https://bigcountrypalletparties.com/designs/west-texas-heartland-owners-club/

Some pictures of what to expect!

20767892_659757487567075_6227769294270294421_n.jpg 24294031_702104706665686_9155358057263524633_n.jpg 21687628_1885909074758737_530127880467544935_n.jpg

teasac69

We are coming, I have called the park and got reservations. will arrive 15th and depart 19th and 2 to Dyess

thanks

Last edited:

TravelTiger

We've had some cancellations and some additions! See post 1 for current attendees as I know it.

Erika

Status
Not open for further replies.