Exterior Oxidation/Fading On 2015

My 2015 4000 is fading very badly on the sides and the ramp door looks like it has clear coat peeling, I have contacted HL and they said the Lippert would give me a ramp door but I have to pay for the shipping ��. I’m a little frustrated to say the least that my 2 year old RV looks like it does when I have washed it after every use and waxed it once per year ����. However it looks like at this point I’m just going to have to fix it, so does anyone have any suggestions on what I can put on it or take it to be done to get it looking like a 2 year old RV again?

Last edited by a moderator:

FMC

We had oxidation on our 2014 Sundance. We used Meguires Polymer #20 to clean the oxidation and restore the shine.

jeffdee

Sorry to hear about the oxidation. I keep my 2014 Cyclone washed and waxed to preserve the finish. However, I built a full cover to keep it under to extend the life of the roof and keep the interior cooler. The extra benefit is it also preserves the finish and graphics on the exterior. It is a pretty expensive investment to extend the life of your RV but well worth it.

My 2 cents....