EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Savannah - 10/18/2018 to 10/21/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxler would prefer the riverboat cruise if given choice but, happy to do what ever group picks. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Jack and Judi are in! 10/17-10/22 No site# given. Looking forward to this rally - know it is going to be awesome!
Do hope it is alot cooler in October in GA than it is now July 3 in Virginia! 105 heat indices yesterday.....

We will be interested in: (1) Mighty Eighth Museum, (2) Riverboat

Great!! We are glad that you can join us in Savannah! We are also hoping for cooler weather for October! Been a hot one this summer so far!

ALF

Hey All

Planning is underway for the rally. As soon as we have more concrete plans, we will post the agenda.
We have some counts of the kids (from the Road Warrior group) that will be attending but would like to get a complete count. If you will be bringing any children with, please let us know how many and their ages. The campground has activities that we can take advantage of and an inflatable bounce house!
Sounds like most are in favor of the Riverboat cruise and the museum so far....we may try to schedule both. ;) Watch for more info to come!!!

ALF

Hey all
If you haven’t registered yet for the rally but want to, please be sure to call by Friday. The few sites left will go back to the campground after this day. We will keep a waiting list for those that are interested in coming once all sites are gone in case of any cancellations!

Tsys100718

Good afternoon Sir. Is there going to be a 'rally' charge for this one like the one at Stone Mountain?

Just curious. Thank you.

ALF

Good afternoon Sir. Is there going to be a 'rally' charge for this one like the one at Stone Mountain?

Just curious. Thank you.

Hello - There is no additional rally charge for those that have a Heartland rig.
There may be additional fees if there are any outings that are planned such as a "Riverboat Cruise", but of course this would be optional.
More info to come.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hello Alf,
Sorry we will not be able to attend the Georgia Rally after all. We are in the process of buying a home in Tennessee and moving from Tupelo, MS. We are expecting we will still be involved with the move and didn't want to cancel at the last minute. I know we are missing a great Rally and will try to make your next one.

Hogan and Donna Cooper

ALF

Hello Alf,
Sorry we will not be able to attend the Georgia Rally after all. We are in the process of buying a home in Tennessee and moving from Tupelo, MS. We are expecting we will still be involved with the move and didn't want to cancel at the last minute. I know we are missing a great Rally and will try to make your next one.

Hogan and Donna Cooper

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to join us!:(
But CONGRATS on the new home!!

See y'all next time!

Paul and Sue

Tsys100718

Good morning ALF.

Upon receiving and reading the express check-in forms from Creekfire, I must withdraw from attendance to this rally. I do NOT camp anywhere that my Constitutional rights are suppressed and ignored.

Regards.
Rich Dudley

thevanhouts

Good morning ALF.

Upon receiving and reading the express check-in forms from Creekfire, I must withdraw from attendance to this rally. I do NOT camp anywhere that my Constitutional rights are suppressed and ignored.

Regards.
Rich Dudley

I too have read the paperwork and i'm not seeing what constitutional rights you are referring to? what did I miss?

Tsys100718

I too have read the paperwork and i'm not seeing what constitutional rights you are referring to? what did I miss?

It is not on the paperwork, nor is it anywhere for acceptance during the reservation process. However, it is Item 5 of the Guidelines & Information section under the Express Check-In selection.

Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.

I read every terms and conditions available and this is the first place this restriction on my Constitutional rights is mentioned.

ALF

Sue and Pau,l our HOC# is 1808.
We are excited about this rally.
Marlene and Bill Knieper

We sure look forward to seeing you both again!
Sue and Paul

- - - Updated

Rich - Thank you for letting us know that you wil not be attending.
Paul and Sue

Last edited:

marthamscott

We are up for any of the outings. Did the Museum many years ago but have talked about going again since we moved south. Savannah is such a beautiful city, the carriage tour and cruise will be great ways to see it.

Martha Scott

kimdot

Hi Paul and Sue,

Just catching up on the thread. Whatever outings you have planned Kim and I will attend. Can you let me know what you have on the schedule thus far. Will try to do a better job keeping up with the info.

Thanks!

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Paul and Sue,
We would like to go on the Riverboat Cruise and Museum. Let us know if any other activities you have planned.
See you in Savannah!
Ricky and Rachel

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Paul and Sue,

Just catching up on the news for the GA rally. Brenda, I and our + 2(SOB's) are a go for the outings of the haunted trolley tour and museum.

Thanks!

Jarmuszd

Hi All,

Doug & Kathy Jarmusz will have cancel attendance at the Savannah rally. We will be visiting our son in NC.

Sorry to miss all the fun.

My best to all.

Doug

ALF

Have to withdraw from the Rally. Unit needs some repair and its scheduled at the time of the Rally.

Sorry to hear....good luck on the repairs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All,

Doug & Kathy Jarmusz will have cancel attendance at the Savannah rally. We will be visiting our son in NC.

Sorry to miss all the fun.

My best to all.

Doug

Sorry to hear that you will not be joining us. We hope that all is well with your son in NC!!

Sue and Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.