Thread: Kudos to RV Lock

1. Print this Post   #1

Kudos to RV Lock

Last November I ordered a new board, keypad, and keypad membrane. This was the upgrade for the RV Lock 4.0. It was received 11/17 and promptly stored in the RV. It seems the only time I have to do the optional non-essential stuff is when we are camping. Last week we made the first outing of the year and I prepared to install the new stuff. When I opened the package (after 6 months) I discovered the membrane was missing. I e-mailed RV Lock and received a fast response. The new membrane arrived today, no charge.

That is fast and excellent service. No hassle whatsoever about the missing part and the timeframe involved. They define customer service to me.
    Clif KA5IPF Retired
    Millie W5AUX VFW Auxiliary Past Dept President
    Heartland Member #2831
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ Allison/Duramax DRW 32gal RDS Aux Tank
    2015 Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler w/Sailun shoes, TST 507, Furrion watching the rear, 11/19 added RVArmor(Flex-Armor) roof.
    2005 HD FXDI Super Glide in the Garage
    Tied together with an Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection

2016 West Texas Inaugural Rally Quanah, Tx
    2019 Louisiana Chapter Rally Natchitoches, LA

2. Print this Post   #2

Re: Kudos to RV Lock

Quote Originally Posted by avvidclif View Post
    Last November I ordered a new board, keypad, and keypad membrane. This was the upgrade for the RV Lock 4.0. It was received 11/17 and promptly stored in the RV. It seems the only time I have to do the optional non-essential stuff is when we are camping. Last week we made the first outing of the year and I prepared to install the new stuff. When I opened the package (after 6 months) I discovered the membrane was missing. I e-mailed RV Lock and received a fast response. The new membrane arrived today, no charge.

That is fast and excellent service. No hassle whatsoever about the missing part and the timeframe involved. They define customer service to me.
    My Rv lock has had " issues" regarding the stick on decal. They keep falling off. Rv lock has been great with the replacement process. My last replacement seems to have alot more adhesive. I think it will stay on .
    Thanks Rv lock.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

3. Print this Post   #3

Re: Kudos to RV Lock

Recently I emailed RV Lock about one of my V4.0 Compact door locks eating up the batteries every 20-24 days...they automatically sent me a new board to install, no questions asked.

I installed it a few days ago and am expecting much better battery life from now on!

Thanx RV Locks..top notch service!!