New from Alberta

I have owned RV's for 24 years and have been lurking on this site for a couple of months. I thought I would introduce myself.

danemayer

Hi sweatykeith,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Now that you've introduced yourself, check out the events near you by clicking on the EVENTS tab near top of page. You can join the Owners Club for free and join likeminded people in your area. You'll have a great time. Here's a link.

danemayer

Keith,

Christine is too shy (??) to say it, but she and Bob are pretty fun people. Christine is at the Mountain Region Rally in Pueblo, Colorado right now, and I hear she'll be playing a lead role in the Murder Mystery later this week. Rumor is she's got quite the costume prepped. You definitely want to meet them at the Camrose rally!

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Welcome sweatykeith to the Heartland forum. We live in Calgary and as Bob Fournelle mentioned we are having a Rally in Camrose Starting June 19th. There is still time to register for the Rally. You'll meet several Alberta Chapter members as well as several guests from other regions. On the Forum look up under Events for the Rally and check it out. Where are you located? Doug Ollis

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
If you have time stop by the camp ground and have a visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE]

jbeletti

sweatykeith,

Thanks for reaching out via the forum to others in Alberta. I see you've already received replies, including one from our Canadian Region Directors.

I am flying up to Edmonton to drive down to Camrose to attend and support this rally. I hope you can drop in to visit.

If you have time stop by the camp ground and have a visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
[/QUOTE]

This is the first rally we have attended and we were wondering about the potluck supper. My wife had planned on making a large orzo salad is this alright or is there a memo sent out on what dish we are to bring, salad, desert, main course etc?

Our Bighorn and a red GM truck will be parked in one of the back in spots, maybe #42? Thanks, Don