Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone else have a BH280?

1. Print this Post   #11

Re: Anyone else have a BH280?

I don’t have that model of pioneer but I do have a DS310 which is basically the same exact thing, I too had shaving, staples and sawdust in every floor vent. I too had to adjust my slide, it wasn’t too/bottom but had to move mine forward about 1”.

Brannon and Megan
    2018 Pioneer DS310
    2006 F-250 6.0L

2. Print this Post   #12

Just got an email for a recall on the outside cooktop gas line recall # 18v-760. Just a heads up in case yall dont check email

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

3. Print this Post   #13

How did you get the email. Did you have to register for something like that? I just bought a BH280.

Tapatalk
    2019 Pioneer BH280
    2016 Ford F-150 FX4
    Ont. Canada
    2016 Ford F-150 FX4
    2019 Heartland Pioneer BH280

4. Print this Post   #14

Quote Originally Posted by DrewVin View Post
    How did you get the email. Did you have to register for something like that? I just bought a BH280.

Tapatalk
    2019 Pioneer BH280
    2016 Ford F-150 FX4
    Ont. Canada
    I dont remember registering anywhere. Probably just got my email from the purchase.

5. Print this Post   #15

Quote Originally Posted by drodsgarage View Post
    I dont remember registering anywhere. Probably just got my email from the purchase.

Thanks.
    They just called me regarding the recall.

Tapatalk
    2019 Pioneer BH280
    2016 Ford F-150 FX4
    Ont. Canada
    2016 Ford F-150 FX4
    2019 Heartland Pioneer BH280

6. Print this Post   #16

2nd update after a year of ownership.

Quite a few more problems, I'm still happy with my purchase nonetheless.

-all the caulking everywhere cracked and pulled apart over the winter - not pleased, I had to redo it all

-AC unit cycles incorrectly, kicks off and back on immediately constantly in warm weather... If I put the thermostat to maximum it stays on but gets too cold.. indicating this to be a thermostat issue. I called Dometic, they wanted to send me to a place 2 hours drive away to have the unit serviced..... rather than the place i purchased it from new 15 mins down the road. I tried remounting the thermostat further away from the wall, and sealing the 1 inch hold they drilled for small wire (assuming some warm air might be coming out of that hole from the wall... it seems to have helped.. but havn't used it enough to tell for sure.

-numerous plumbing leaks due to not tightening fittings properly

-got the recall noticed, called my dealer... took them 2 months to get the part in from Heartland.. now the part is in, but still haven't scheduled me in to swap the gas line.

I'll mention Again - I did lots of reading before purchasing this Pioneer trailer, and almost every brand in this price point has nothing but horror stories on all these little things, so I was expecting this. I am still happy, but we'll see how it goes from here.

The good: for the most part I absolutely love this trailer.. it's perfect for what we need, it allowed us to take a 3 week road trip with our little toddler last August, and we have a 2000 mile trip planned in May!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2