We purchased a new Landmark Newport

Kathi-27

will pulled the plug on new landmark Newport from T&S enterprise in tex. trading in our bighorn. hope to pick up first week of oct. Tim has been great to work with so for. sure hope this is as good as our bighorn has been.

jbeletti

Re: landmark newport

Pulled the trigger I think you mean :) Regardless, congrats and I hope to see you at the South Texas Rally that T&S is co-sponsoring.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Congratulations on the Newport! We love ours and I am sure you will love yours too. I hope to see you down the road at a rally someday!

Rod

Kathi-27

See you in Savannah. Sarasota too if you're going there after Savannah.
as of now savannah and the florida rv show and the national rally. plan on spending the winter making some changes and getting use to all the gagets

"Hi-Viz" Bill

We have a '16 Landmark Newport, and absolutely love it !!

Was thinking, "MIGHT" be fun sometime, to have a rally for LM Newports ONLY !! .. just sayin'

ILH

We're just about to buy a new RV... still trying to convince my wife that the Newport is the one we want. She's not yet convinced... I have all winter to get the job done! :p

jbeletti

We're just about to buy a new RV... still trying to convince my wife that the Newport is the one we want. She's not yet convinced... I have all winter to get the job done! :p

Ian - I'll PM you my phone number. Call me if you want to discuss the Newport. I've used mine for nearly 2 seasons now and know the pros and cons (for me).

jbeletti

Would you buy another Newport?

Yes, in fact, we all have different drivers that move us towards a specific floor plan. And Landmark has several plans that are unique and still more coming. But for us, if I had to choose again today, I would choose Newport. Nancy is going to have a hard time leaving that spacious front bath :)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We would also choose the Newport again! The configuration and the roomy front bath and extra 1/2 bath is in perfect for full time living for us!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
will pulled the plug on new landmark Newport from T&S enterprise in tex. trading in our bighorn. hope to pick up first week of oct. Tim has been great to work with so for. sure hope this is as good as our bighorn has been.

Congrats on the new rig! We have a Landmark Newport also! And love it! We look forward to seeing you in Savannah....but we are just around the bend in Senoia if you have any questions or want to see some of my mods. Just send me a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Before we purchased our Newport, my wife was against it. Took a bit to convince her but now she loves it. We would definitely buy another. Jim is the expert but let us know if you have any questions. I have done a few mods on the rig.

Kathi-27

thanks Alf for the invite. we where parked next to you at stone mountain rally in the bighorn. we will be picking it up first week of oct.

ILH

Before we purchased our Newport, my wife was against it. Took a bit to convince her but now she loves it. We would definitely buy another. Jim is the expert but let us know if you have any questions. I have done a few mods on the rig.

Thanks - appreciate it.

Kathi-27

well just got home with our new landmark. hwy 10and12 is terrible. thought it was going to destroy our new landmark before we got home . ga to texas and back to ga was a rough ride for sure.

mcmartin

retired u s army
looking to trade in bighorn on new landmark Newport. If jbeletti is willing I would like a call to talk about the unit