My Heartland contact is MIA.

AnthonyA

Has anyone had any issues getting a hold of Heartland? Specifically for warranty issues? I have sent multiple emails and left multiple voicemails with my direct contact and have not heard a peep in over a month.
I am still trying to fix warranty issues that I filed over a year ago. I'm willing to fix most on my own but I am having issues getting through.
I really dont want to start over again with another rep but maybe I need to. Can't help but feel like in getting the run around.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

danemayer

If you're trying to reach a particular person, it's possible that person is no longer in the same job, or is unable to respond for some other reason.

I've always found it most effective to call and stay on hold until a human being picks up the call.

AnthonyA

If you're trying to reach a particular person, it's possible that person is no longer in the same job, or is unable to respond for some other reason.

I've always found it most effective to call and stay on hold until a human being picks up the call.
That was going to be my next approach. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pegmikef

My understanding is they have a call log and all communications regarding a specific problem/subject are maintain together and any service rep in theory can review the log to get up to speed before responding. With one exception, my emails and queries have always received responses. I would resend your email.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
There seems to be a lot of turnover in the RV world. I've had more than one experience with a person no longer working where I last contacted them. It also happened when a Heartland service person tried to reach their contact at Lippert on my behalf.
If at first you don't get email....try the phone!