2018 Big Country 3965DSS Folding chairs

Alain_Luckx

Big Country 3965DSS
Good evening,

We purchased our 2018 3965DSS two weeks ago and love the unit. We are, not too pleased with the dining chairs that make up the set of 4 that came with the unit. We do love the folding chairs, does anyone know the price for a matching set?

Anyone wants to trade their folding ones for the brandnew non folding ones that I have?

NYSUPstater

Can call HL w/ your VIN and ask them. Have noticed as well that our folding chairs have more padding than the non folding ones. Keep in mind that the folding ones probly won't have the flip up feature on the seat.

mlpeloquin

You can remove the seat tops, pull the staples out and remove the cloth covering. Add foam padding and reinstall the top. One warning about the seats. Do not kneel down on them or they will snap. Don't ask me why I know. But you can use the original top as a guide to cut out a good plywood top and assemble it back together. Then you can kneel on them.

You can purchase foam sheets in various thicknesses and firmness at most material stores.

You might ask why would someone kneel down on one? Well when packed up and ready to go and there is something between the chair and the wall it is quicker and easier to reach the item kneeling on the chair and reaching over instead of unstrapping it and moving it. Then you find out just how week the chair top is.