Purchasing new decals

Jajjaaj

Our rig is already almost 12 years old (built Feb., 2008). I figure we’ll keep it for 4 or 5 more years, then sell it “as is, what is.” The interior is still in excellent condition and everything works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our interior is perfect as well, but the outside is embarrassing. We bought it because we really liked the layout, and just figured we would replace the graphics. Had no idea they would be hard to find.

Jajjaaj

When our 2011 Sundance was repaired for pin flex at the Heartland factory a couple of years ago, they had to remove several of the graphics which they no longer carried. After searching online we found
Graphics RV- Performance Graphic/CRS Custom Body Shop in Osceola, IN. They had purchased many of Heartland’s older graphics but they did not have the ones we needed. We sent them pictures of our original graphics along with dimensions and they were able to make new ones for us. We opted to make a trip to Indiana to have them installed. This spring after the rally in Goshen we also had them install a new graphic on the front cap. They did a wonderful job and our RV looks like new!

Unfortunately, they only had a couple for our make and model. I've been reading about wraps, and they may be the route we'll have to take. Though, I really liked the picture graphic another poster used. Excellent idea.

Jajjaaj

If we still have ours when the front cap decal fades/fails I’m going to a local shop for a wrap to replace
Might even go sooner as the painted portion of the cap has seen its share of chipping from 30K plus miles of bugs and stones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard a lot about wraps. Wonder how long they last?

Jajjaaj

See if you can find a local sign printing shop that does "vehicle wraps". If you can find some good photos of what you want they may be able to blow them up to be your decals.

I did a Google search on "Bighorn 5th wheel vehicle wraps" and came up with looks like some good hits for you:
https://www.google.com/search?q=big...ome..69i57.12137j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Thanks for the help. Haven't been able to find replacement decals, so looking into wraps now.

rjr6150

When our LM was damaged by hail Windish RV in Longmont was unable to obtain replacement decals from HL. They contacted a graphics company out of Greeley, CO. I believe. They were able to match perfectly the damaged ones.

Jajjaaj

When our LM was damaged by hail Windish RV in Longmont was unable to obtain replacement decals from HL. They contacted a graphics company out of Greeley, CO. I believe. They were able to match perfectly the damaged ones.

Do you remember the name of that company in Greeley?

wdk450

For those of you uncertain about how well the vehicle wraps last, it seems that commercial trucking fleets have bought into this heavily. Do a Google search for "trailer vehicle wraps" then click on "images".

BLR

For those of you uncertain about how well the vehicle wraps last, it seems that commercial trucking fleets have bought into this heavily. Do a Google search for "trailer vehicle wraps" then click on "images".
Exactly.
That's why we will have the tailgate done next year.
Then maybe the 2 sides in the near future..

The Business that did ours, does Alot of the houseboats on lake Shasta..
Less than full body paint in our case

Barbara

Sent from BLR Logistics