Replacement Rim/Wheel

NaClLife

Does anyone know what Brand Heartland uses for their wheels? One of my rims was ruined from a blow out and would like to have 4 matching rims again.

Here is the rim in question if someone can help me find Waldo, that would be awesome.

Find%20waldo%20the%20rim_zps3iepzv2u.jpeg

rhodies1

What brand name tires do you have on your unit ..if they are Towmax or a sister brand ....it’s time to get them off your unit.
They are very well known for blowouts.

mlpeloquin

What brand name tires do you have on your unit ..if they are Towmax or a sister brand ....it’s time to get them off your unit.
They are very well known for blowouts.

Minor correction. Towmax is known as Blowmax. Not if, but when they will blow.

NaClLife

Not sure what's on there now but they definitely made by Maypop...

As soon as I find a replacement rim that matches the rest of them I am getting some new rubber on it.

Minor correction. Towmax is known as Blowmax. Not if, but when they will blow.

Gary521

If you get on Tredit Tire's web site, Click on the rim called Summit. From there you will see various sizes and finished for that model. Yours is there.

NYSUPstater

By the looks of the pic, it appears that the blem is a scrape on side of rim. Is that correct? Any way of buffing it out? Just asking. Save $$$ by not having to get new rims if it can.

NaClLife

Thanks guys for the Info.

I got the rim coming. I didn't try to claim it under any warranty because it was a blow out and my mom had to drive a mile or so on the rim. But it was only 100 bucks with shipping so not a huge deal.

I called 3 dealerships that sold them and no one could give me this info. Very frustrating. Glad there are forums like this for help.