Slide out leak

I have a 2017 Bighorn that I bought used (1 year old) and have had major issues with one of the living area slides leaking. It "sags" in the middle, so much that you can see day light. Needless to say I have rain getting in and my ac running 24/7. Has anyone experienced simialar issues? How were they resolved? Thanks in advance.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I seem to recall a few folks posting about water getting into the slide floor on the early Bighorns, but not recently. You might be able to search for “slide floor” and see some previous posts.

I’m in Cisco, so familiar with Abilene. I can also recommend the West Texas Chapter Dealer Sponsor from our Rally we had there in March. If you decide to get it repaired professionally, contact Haskell RV and ask for Jason. Tell him Erika sent you.

When you get it fixed, feel free to join the club and attend a rally or two! We have had a great one at Whistle Stop RV Park in Abilene the past 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary521

If you are referring to a sag in the roof, I also have this a little bit. The roof material is not sealed where it meets the inside fascia. From a fully open slide, close it slightly so that you can get on a stool and check this out from inside the trailer. Fill this gap the full length of the slide with Dicor. This will prevent water from leaking in if it gets past the upper wiper seal. Also, where do you see light?