hydraulic leaks

Tom of Ypsi

Terry,

When you call Lippert as for Jim. I had to have a front jack replaced last month and he seemed more knowledgeable than anyone else. We bought our Landmark in Feb 05 and the jack is still under warranty, surprised but very happy.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Tom, First of all I talked to the service manager at my dealer today. He told me a 1 year warranty on the motor tank assembly and that it could not be serviced ,only replaced at a cost of $800.00 to $1000.00. But he said his service dept. had replaced the seal with what they found that would fit. I called Lippert and someone there told me a 5 yr warranty on the assembly which they would send to my dealer and 1 hour for labor.Don't know his name but got his ext. number which I will pass on to the service dept.Plan on taking the Landmark in the morning to have it checked out.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Well got my Landmark home yesterday from the shop. Lippert replaced the pump assembly and paid 1 hour towards the labor.My extended warranty helped with the labor also. Had one hydraulic line repaired and a propane tank filled. Tank was filled for $10.00. Something they are doing right now for their customers. Still had some monies out of my pocket but not as bad as it could have been. Now I am ready for Ocean Lakes!

Gary F.
Thanks for your information on the hydrolic pump leak. I looked at the pictures that you posted and the pump is exactly like mine, So I called Lippert just as you did and they are sending me a new pump to arrive in a couple of days. So thanks again.
Guada.