1/2 ton pulling a triple axle toyhauler

Bones

34dd8bb46a70c8207afb900768467878.jpg

It's similar to this (mine is not going to have the winch or center light bar and my flood light pods are diff).

They are made by Fusion here In the USA and then my shop will take the raw bumper and clean it and color match the paint to the truck.

I really debated on not putting anythjng as I like the factory look...BUT I've hit too many animals while traveling and I'd rather be the safe one...

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish
The looks nice. I was looking at the iron cross bumpers but I was worried about all that extra weight

IronJ

I considerd and Iron cross, road armor, fusion, and btm (which I have on my other truck)....my main thing was I wanted something that had good lines and didn't stick out 12" from the front of truck (like a Ranch hand)....as for weight, yes it's heavy...and on a stock 2wd front suspension I could see an issue ..also, there is a loss of economy when compared to an absolute STOCK truck...(it's not only heavy, you lose the air dam).

Since fusion are made to order, you have a LOT of options on lights,winch, air vents, or Even custom logo or whatever...

Finally fusions are hand made here in the good ol usa....I like that (my btm on the other rig was as well).

Bones

I think they have made it to the top of my list now. Thanks. But my suspension up front is stock.

IronJ

I think they have made it to the top of my list now. Thanks. But my suspension up front is stock.
I don't think it will matter much on a 1 ton....the diesel trucks get super heavy duty front Springs anyway...when I lifted mine the stock Springs were swapped for a 4 link setup and bds springs....but I don't know if they were stiffer or not...rides nice to me (more so than you would expect for a lifted , 22" wheel , 8k + lb, tank with nearly 50" of tires on the pavement in the rear)

I can only see MAYBE an issue with a 3/4 ton 2wd gas truck ....

I had a Ranch hand and then a BTM on my srw...both heavy but neither made a diff in ride height...