12volt outlets

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Look under the bottom of the kitchen cabinets...maybe by the sink area. They are normally their.

Geodude

I have yet to find a single one in our 3585. On Sunday I added one to the bedroom for a Bi-pap or Endless Breeze 12V fan.

bigdob24

That's always been something I can't understand.
Why don't they put at least one in all RVs
I don't believe there has been one 12v receptical an any of the RVs I have owned.
Thats usually one of the first mods on my list as we do some dry camping and I need something for my CPAP to run off of.

pegmikef

I don't believe there has been one 12v receptical an any of the RVs I have owned.
Thats usually one of the first mods on my list as we do some dry camping and I need something for my CPAP to run off of.

I don't know why they stopped. There always used to be at least one next to the booster for the OTA television reception, but they don't do that anymore. I still need to add one to my BH.

Thats usually one of the first mods on my list as we do some dry campinyg and I need something for my CPAP to run off of.
I had them in my Toy Hauler but they are geared towards dry camping. I also need one for CPAP and to charge our cell phones. I guess I will install one myself.

asherwin

I too do not understand why there is not at least one, if not two in each unit. I have added one integrated with the TV booster in the bedroom, and one by the living room TV.