2007 Cyclone 3795 Lead Landing gear replacement- Need Help!!!

dr3795

I am brand new to fifth wheels and during the wedge installation of my Sidewinder I managed to bend, destroy the lead leg landing gear on my 2007 cyclone 3795. I've been searching this forum like crazy and trying to find out what OEM or replacement part I can use to replace the lead leg. The motor and 3-1 reduction seem ok, but I'm fine with replacing them in a kit if need be. The single jack motor is from Venture MFG. There weren't any visible part numbers on the leg. The leg was mounted on the inside of the frame by two notches and a clamp to hold the in place. The distance from the top notch to the bottom notch is 17.5" The gears were turning in the top of the leg, but somewhere in the leg it was disconnected or stripped, plus the leg was bent. It was a horrible experience removing the leg as it was almost fully extended when it went south.Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello dr3795 and welcome to the forum.
I have had to order landing gear parts for my previous 2008 Bighorn.
I suggest that you give Venture Manufacturing a call. They can provide replacement parts.
Take a look at their web site, and contact them.

Peace
Dave

dr3795

Hello dr3795 and welcome to the forum.
I have had to order landing gear parts for my previous 2008 Bighorn.
I suggest that you give Venture Manufacturing a call. They can provide replacement parts.
Take a look at their web site, and contact them.

Peace
Dave
Thank You Dave. I'll give them a call and see what my inexperience has cost me. :)

dr3795

I called Venture and they were extremely helpful. It cost me about 250 to replace the leg and crossconnect bar to drive the other side. - Thanks Again!!!