2007 East Coast Heartland Owners Rally

jrlebaron

Hi as proud new owners of Bighorns my sister & husband coming from Fl and my wife and I coming from Jersey will be there on the 4th til the 8th. This will be our first ever ralley so let's make it a good one.
Jim
For those of you that aren't with the group check back with willow creek with 20 sites reserved and only 11 booked there should be room in the Heartland area.

bargetis2

Getisonwheels
We are newbees at full timing and going to rallys. We are trying to schedule where we will be staying Sunday night after the rally and we don't know if we leave Willow Tree in the morning or afternoon. Just trying to schedule our next stop and don't know how much driving we will be able to do that Sunday?
Can anyone give us some idea?
Thanx, Barry & Regi Getis

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
My wife and I will be joining you for the rally. She just made reservations with willow tree and was told we had the last reservation in the heartland group. Apperantly the rally is filling up. We will be in site 81. We plan on arriving the 4th.
Randy & Santha

davebennington

rally

Randy,

I need some additional information from you, however both your email and the pm messages keep getting kicked back. Please contact me asap so we can wrapup these items.

Dave

Randy

Dave I just sent you an Email with our information. Comcast seems to have had is in limbo for the last few days.
Randy

vangoes

Was just wondering if there are any golfers going to be at the rally that would like to drum up a round or two sometime during that period.

L'l John

I would be interested in hitting a few golf eggs! I see you live in the golf capitol of Cumberland county. I might not be able to provide you any competition but if time allows might try.
Hopefully others will also be interested.
John

davebennington

Randy,

I got your email thanks for the update of information.

Vangoes & L'l John

There are a alot of courses in the Myrtle Beach area as well as a good number just north in North Carolina (about 30 minutes away). When I lived in the area it was the golf meca year round. I understand now they are closing a few because the land has become to valuable.

We have had 1 cancellation Terry Deal cannot make it, however at the last count we have 15 units and that is GREAT for a regional rally.

We may pickup a couple more later in the month of September.

The agenda is complete and I will email a copy to everyone next week as I am now headed off to see my dad in WV.

Dave

vangoes

There is one thing for sure and for certain..................One should not mistake quantity for quality! Living in the golf capital with lots of courses near does not neccessarily translate to a quality game. I am living proof!

tdharley

Well I hate to say it but we will not be staying with you guys. I have decided it is too much of a ride (almost an hour)to were we want to be in Myrtle Beach from Willow tree in Longs. Remember we will be on motorcycles and its kinda crazy there at night.

I will be cancelling our reservation next week and have made reservations at Lakewood Campground on the strip in Myrtle Beach. We also like staying at a campground on the ocean.

We would like to come up and meet everyone though or maybe everybody might want to get together for a dinner out?

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
As Dave mentioned in an eariler post we have decided not to attend the rally. My dad has a family event planned for that weekend and after much thought have decided to be with the family. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone at the rally but we need to be with our family. Everyone have a great time.

davebennington

Tdharley,

Sorry to hear that you have changed your mind about being with us at the rally, I understand. If you gat a chance do come to the rally and see us.

Dave

tdharley

I will be riding your way on Thursday or Friday so I will be stopping by.

Hope they will let me in the gate since we will be on motorcycles.

BJ'sDad

15 days to go before I'm leaving, and I'm starting to get antsy about getting out of here for a week.
This will only be my second trip with mine and might be the last one until spring so I'm looking forward to the trip. I wonder if I'm the only one that has gone on Willow Trees site and clicked on the site I have reserved in the last couple weeks? LOL

jbeletti

Agenda for 2007 East Coast Rally

File updated: 20-September-2007

Hi there,

Attached is the Agenda and Site Map document for the 2007 East Coast Rally in Myrtle Beach (Longs), SC.

For attendees, changes may be made all the way up to the rally start. As such, a current agenda will be handed out at the rally on Friday.

Jim

Attachments

• 2007_East_Coast_Rally_Agenda_&_Map_09-20-07a.pdf
    358.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Randy

Friday Potluck

Santha is going to fix a macaroni salad for the potluck on friday. She thouht that it was time to start planning meals since the agenda has been posted by Jim. She likes being organized but will adapt.
Randy and Sam

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Friday Night Potluck

We leave home tomorrow morning (Tues Sept 25) and expect to arrive late Thurs (Oct 4) at the rally. If we hit internet in our travels we will check the list.
So Gayle & I Will plan to bring Cesar Salad for the potluck.
Regards
Wayne & Gayle

BJ'sDad

I'll be arriving on the 4th as well, so that will give me time to go shopping for the fixins for a squash casserole, if I can't find any decent produce I guess I'll bring a desert instead.

I am sitting here thinking how fun this would be. We are in Vermont and DW and I have talked about attending next year. This year vaca time with our next outing will be all used up. We will definitley consider attending next year. When does one know when it would be. I need to submit vaca time no later than April 1st.
Thanks,
Greg n Bonnie in Vermont