2008 IL Chapter Summer Rally being planned

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We will be attending the rally , probably be there early Thursday afternoon. I will call and confirm reservations most directly. Let us know what you want us to provide for the potluck.....Kenny & Kathy

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hi Jim, Blanca and I are planning on the attending the Illinois rally. Let me know what to bring for the pot luck dinner TRAVELER07

Netem

Jim, Just called CG all set up for the rally. We will be there the 22nd. Please let us know what we need to bring for the pot luck dinner. The lady at the CG said I:00pm check in and $5.00 an hr for early check in if site is open.

bert

Bill and I plan on being there on the 22nd.We will call to today to get a site. We are about 15 miles from the CG. Kincaid IL

Bill and Bert Brown
Dixie(Boston Terrier)

jbeletti

Bert and Bill - that's great. That email I blasted out to 82 Illinois members is bearing fruit. See you next month!

Jim

August Rally

Jim;
As new owners of a 2008 Bighorn 3055RL this will be our first rally.
Will arrive on the 22nd.
Jackie hasn't decided on the potluck yet.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Clarence & Jackie
Highland, Il
firstharley@msn.com

rev2damax

Janie and I are planning on coming to the rally also. I called today and got our site reservation. Let us know what would be good to bring for potluck.

Brian and Janie Smith

Paul & Nan

Jim-We will not be at the rally after all-will be in Knoxville picking up the new rig. We won't have time to get everything done and checked out and back to Springfield in time, scheduled to begin the pickup process on the 18th, by the time we do the paperwork, move into new unit and spend a couple days shaking it down--well there we are.

We were really looking forward to being at the rally, but a new 3670 calls.

Paul and Nan

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Paul and Nancy,
I am really excited for you. Congratulations and good luck. I am sure you will really like your new rig. Please keep us informed.

Your Spring Valley connection,

Mark

Paul & Nan

Thanks Mark, will do-------Since we have not seen the BH 3670, only the Landmark, which has the same floor plan it is a leap of faith. Thanks to Jim we figured out the color choice. Will keep you posted. Nan

jbeletti

Hi Paul and Nan,

We will miss you but understand. Exciting times for you!

Mark, you and Linda need to come now to fill that space :)

Jim

jsmwrm

2008 Il Summer Rally

Made reservations this AM, arriving Thursday. Sorry for delay...health issues and not sure we would be able to attend. Will bring a dessert for Saturday evening. Not sure about Sunday's breakfast due to Church obligations. Butch & Sue

jsmwrm

Looking forward to meeting You!

Made reservations this AM, arriving Thursday. Sorry for delay...health issues and not sure we would be able to attend. Will bring a dessert for Saturday evening. Not sure about Sunday's breakfast due to Church obligations. Butch & Sue

Netem

Hope everyone got home safely, we had a good time this weekend and enjoyed meeting everyone.I hope Heartland knows what they have with Jim as he does a great job. Rick I had to represent Sundance alone since you didn't make it and I sure had a taste for your famous blueberry pancakes.
Neil & Sharon

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I would just like to thank Jim & Nancy Beletti and all the great folks at the Rally for such a great time. It was a pleasure meeting and camping with such a fine group . I would have to say it was a great first Rally and those that couldn't make it really missed out but then there will be a next time.....Ken & Kathy

jbeletti

Thanks everyone. We had a nice time as well. Of course, we can't control mother nature and she gave us a nice helping of heat and humidity but at least we didn't get a weekend of rain as it looked like we would.

For those who could not make it, we're sorry you missed it and I am hopeful that we will have another rally in 2009 in Illinois. Not sure where but it will depend on whether we have a Chapter Leader emerge or if I have to put one on. If I do one, it will likely be farther north.

Here's a recap of what we did for this little weekend rally:

Thursday: A few of us arrived early. Hung out, then got rained on hard all night

Friday: Balance of the attendees arrived. Had a nice campfire/reception

Saturday: On our own day. Couple of us went to the Lincoln Museum. Had a very nice potluck dinner with some awesome desserts! Followed by a campfire for about an hour until some short lived rain shut us down.

Sunday: Slowly packed up and said our goodbyes :(

A few exchanged recipes and email addresses to stay in touch. The CG was nice, the company was nice - it was worth doing and worth doing again! Thanks everyone for making it a success. It was great for me to see old friends again and very neat to meet a few new couples.

So long until next time.

Jim

rev2damax

We had a good time also this weekend. Enjoyed meeting everyone and will look forward to the next get together. Thank you Jim for everything.