2009 3055rl

Drivr

We are looking at a 2009 3055RL and as we have never looked at Heartland RV's before (we are replacing our newmar that got crushed by a tree) is $31000 a good price for one?

Thanks

jimtoo

Hi Drivr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Personally I would think it is a good price if it is clean, been taken care of and has good tires. I have an 08 3055 and would not sell it for that.

Jim M

shovelguy

Hi Drivr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Personally I would think it is a good price if it is clean, been taken care of and has good tires. I have an 08 3055 and would not sell it for that.

Jim M

We also have a 2008 BH 3055 and wouldn't take anything for it. We still love it!!!

sengli

Man I would low ball them. We are in process of trying to upgrade to a big horn from our elkridge, and every dealer in our area only wants to give wholesale minus $5k. Basically if they have to take the trade they dont want to put anything in it. Several dealers outright told us they wont even take trades at all.