2009 North Trail 21fbs mystery button??!!

We are trying to find out what this button is for??!! 2009 norht trails 21fbs its closer to floor and stove is to the left and fridge to the right *** discovered today 4/18 that it's after marketšŸ„“

Attachments

• mystery button.jpg
    mystery button.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

david-steph2018

We are trying to find out what this button is for??!! 2009 norht trails 21fbs its closer to floor and stove is to teh left and fridge to the right
No way to know if it is factory installed or by a previous owner.
So, a question, did a previous owner install an inverter for outlets?

No way to know if it is factory installed or by a previous owner.
So, a question, did a previous owner install an inverter for outlets?
No pretty sure its factory installed :)
and they didnt know what it did either and I cant find it in the manual at all People are saying antenna amplifier but why would it be down by the floor and between the stove and fridgelol

Bogie

Just a wild guess. Since it's near the refrigerator, maybe a previous owner added cooling fans to the back of the refrigerator and that switch turns on the fans.

Just a wild guess. Since it's near the refrigerator, maybe a previous owner added cooling fans to the back of the refrigerator and that switch turns on the fans.
Hmm didn't even think about taking screen off under fridge, near it and see what it's hooked tošŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Bogie

Hmm didn't even think about taking screen off under fridge, near it and see what it's hooked tošŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
If fans were installed (properly) on the fridge they would be in the back of the fridge blowing over the coils. The grate under the fridge is probably access to your heater or water heater. There should be an access/vent panel in the outside the wall behind the fridge. You might be able to use a mirror to look up behind the fridge. Otherwise you would have to pull the fridge out to make sure.

In either case, removing the grate under the fridge may lead you to whatever the switch is connected to.

If fans were installed (properly) on the fridge they would be in the back of the fridge blowing over the coils. The grate under the fridge is probably access to your heater or water heater. There should be an access/vent panel in the outside the wall behind the fridge. You might be able to use a mirror to look up behind the fridge. Otherwise you would have to pull the fridge out to make sure.

In either case, removing the grate under the fridge may lead you to whatever the switch is connected to.
Yes ment that I might be able to see were the wires go šŸ˜ there doesn't seem to be added fans that I remember seeing but will ck

You were correct! Its fan for the fridge :) I wish I could send you a prize lol ;)