2010 Big Horn 3410 RE

Mel

I am waiting for delivery on Heartlands new floorplan 3410RE Big Horn fifth wheel. Does anyone have the same model, and can offer me any advice. I am new to the forum and have been reading all the different views of Big Horn owners.

Thanks for any Information
Mel
Tags:

cjhicks

3410re

I am waiting for delivery on Heartlands new floorplan 3410RE Big Horn fifth wheel. Does anyone have the same model, and can offer me any advice. I am new to the forum and have been reading all the different views of Big Horn owners.

Thanks for any Information
Mel
Tags:

We have a 2009 3410RE that we purchased in Jan. We have put a little over 3500 miles on it with only a few small problems , like a couple of loose water line fittings and we seem to get a lot of movement in the coach when walk around dont know if we are doing something wrong when we set the jacks . This is our first 5er and we really love the layout and the way it tows . Hope that you will enjoy yours !!:):):):):):)

smschoofs

We also just bought the 2011 BH 3410RE and love it! Make sure that you have the grab bar handle at the walk in door either straight out or turned against the door before you close your slides. Yikes! We had it turned toward the rear and it got caught in the slide and bent to non-repair. $60 to replace it. Other than that, just a reading light bulb and one security light bulb out so far. Warranty covered. We went all the way from Canada to Muskegon, Michegan to pick it up. Pulls great with our 2500 Ram Deisel. Like it's not even behind the truck! We felt the 30 ft. travel trailer more than the BH. I'm not fussed on the slide out pantry , very narrow and tough to put a lot into it. There are tons of other cabinets for food though. We put food stuff in the cabinets over the table and the end cabinets over the tv are still empty. One other thing, the king bed is great just a bit hard to get around at night in the dark. Optional Queen is available if you want more bedroom space, not bed space. Beautiful unit, well made, emptying tanks a breeze as was winterizing. A better way to hold up the under bedroom stroage door would be nice, like the gas filled arm on the garage door. That's the issues we've found, all minor. Enjoy!