2010 or 2011 3670RL

karenh

I am considering buying either a 2010 or 2011 3670RL. If the options are similar, what kind of discount should I expect for a unit that is one year older? The 2010 has a larger refrigerator, an extra chair and a bedroom air conditioner as well as an electric awning. The 2011 does not have these options, but has the pillow top mattress, keyless entry, and TV in bedroom. Those are the main differences.
Thank you!

ihsolutions

I got my 2011 for roughly 40% off MSRP, built to order.

You are missing one HUGE difference in the 2011, which is hydraulic landing gear. Now that I have it, I would never go back to an electric system.

ArlingtonFire

I would consider your third option as stated and order a 2011. This will get you all your options and allow satisfaction for years.......Do a walk thru in the 2011 and you might find fixtures, cabinets, outlets etc. that you might want to add or delete.....Happy Buying and good Luck !!!!

RoadJunkie

I have a fairly late build 2010 3670rl that has the updated angles on the bottom of the slides, accessible anti-siphon on the holding tank flush, and I installed my own 22" TV in the bedroom. I don't, of course, have the hydraulic landing gear, but I can't figure out what I am missing. It takes a minute or two (maybe three?) to work the electric gear and I guess I'm just not in that big of a hurry. I do like the idea of the electric door lock. I have this feature on my truck and love it. If you have to have the latest greatest, then buy the 2011, but from what I have read on this forum, you might be missing the second air conditioner from time to time.

karenh

I got my 2011 for roughly 40% off MSRP, built to order.

You are missing one HUGE difference in the 2011, which is hydraulic landing gear. Now that I have it, I would never go back to an electric system.

Where did you buy your unit for 40% off. Any recommendations as to where I might find that kind of deal?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Try looking at an RV show where a Heartland dealer is displaying rigs. Some of the display models are tricked out pretty well and priced to sell.

karenh

Thanks everyone for all of the feedback! It has helped me make a decision. Some other issues came up with the 2010, so decided to go with the 2011.