2011 Big Country roof

GOTTOYS

About ready to pull the trigger on a 2011 BC 3250. Question on the roof structure. Salesman says the roof is laminated on the BH but not on the BC. The 2011 brochure shows aluminum trusses on the BC just like the BH has but their video on the Heartland website shows wooden trusses and fiberglass insulation. Now I'm confused. :confused:

Last edited:

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I was commenting just yesterday how the Top 20 Reasons Big Country brochure had some discrepancies which were confusing! To the best of my knowledge, the roof is 5” Laminated - Block Foam with Aluminum Trusses with Walkable Roof Decking and One-Piece Seamless EPDM Rubber.

You will love the 3250. Our 3450 is Awesome. Very glad we purchased the Heartland!

Best Wishes!

Gizzy

We were about to buy a BC 3250 and when we went to the dealer he called Heartland to ask some questions and was told the Big Horn had a new floor plan (3070) just like the BC 3250 except that it was 6 inches longer to allow 3 inches more on both sides of the bed. Look closely at the options included in the BH compared to the BC and you will notice the price wasn't really that much different. Especially when you see how much more quality you get for only a little bit more money. It was a no brainer for us. We are really happy with our new BH3070.