2011 Big Horn 3185 RL Woodland Interior New Owner

musicman

We are the proud owners of our new Big Horn. We have waited along time for this very moment. We picked it up from the dealer Friday. We are the 1st Big Horn with the woodland interior. It is beautiful. We want to say thanks to Kevin Finn, Derik Fail, and to Jim Belitti for all their help these past two months. We also want to say thanks to all those who we have met on the Heartland Chat: dave, mike, ken1 ken2, jon, alan, just to name a few. Wow, Heartland, you are the best! We are looking forward to many years of pleasure out of our new Big Horn.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Steve, it's good to hear you finnaly got your new Bighorn. We have been waiting for a report. Got pics of the new interior?

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

Happy everything went good Steve. I bet your a happy guy now.we/re waiting for pictures now

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Steve , I guess your ears were ringing because we were talking about you last night. We thought maybe you was having such a good time staying in the rig you wasn't going back home for a month or two. Congrats on the new rig and many wonderful adventures to come......Ken

2010augusta

Steve, hope you enjoy your trailer as much as Sandy and i enjoy ours. Come on and post some pictures for the new rig.

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Steve,
Glad to hear the long wait is over ... hope all went well on delivery

Happy Camping

Mike

jnbhobe

Really nice Steve; Your making me jelous. But Patti says no more for a while!! LOL.....Jon

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Hay Steve & Karrie that is one nice trailer. I love the graphics on it .I hope you guys have a great time traveling with it . Stay safe Kathy

patsak

Congratulations! It is beautiful. I think they do such a good job with their colors and themes. Keep us informed on how it is going. We love ours. It is perfect for us.

spandila

Congrats on your new unit. We just ordered one also and will pick up from Saskatoon, Canada at the beginning of July. Looking forward to it. The dealer will do the prep but any thing we need to really look for when we pick it up? new to trailering and want to make sure everything goes smoothly without having problems at the start. Thanks for any advice.

jimtoo

Hi Spandila,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go to pickup your new toy, do a really good PDI. Check everything, top to bottom and make sure everything works correctly. If possible stay in it for a couple of days at the dealer and have them make any adjustments or repairs before you leave.

Enjoy the forum/

Jim M