2011 Cyclone 3010 Front Cap Faded

JRP1

Brand new to this forum. Looking for advice or suggestions to to repair the badly faded front cap on my 2011 Cyclone 3010. Will Heartland help? Love the everything else about this toy hauler, but the front looks like it's 15 years old!. If Heartland won't help, has anyone used a "wrap"? If I have to pay to fix this I would be relunctant to keep "advertising" for Heartland.

Thanks

danemayer

Hi JRP1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Sorry to hear about your front cap fading.

You should call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. 2011s are pretty far out of warranty but you never know; they might give you some help.

From prior posts, I think some owners have painted their caps. If you go that route, I'd suggest shopping around. Paint quotes can vary wildly. A wrap might be another way to go.

Ramjet15x

another option is to talk to a boat retailer or detailer, they can get numerous cutting / polishing compounds to freshen up your front end gel coat, I have done my and only takes a few hours to do the entire thing, I used a Makita power polisher and some water to thin it down as I cut the oxide.