2011 elkridge landing gear question

GM.Chief

Was curios if anyone knows how to get replacement parts for the electric landing gear. We had an incident with ours and the middle square tubing not the one with all the holes and not the main housing (sorry, not sure on the landing gear terminology) has bent and I really don't want to shell out some $500 or more to purchase a complete unit. I also don't want to drop it off at some RV repair shop for three months at triple the cost. The problem is, I can't even find manufacturer data on it even with it pulled out (drivers side only). Any help would be appreciated.

2011 35QSQB

Last edited:

olcoon

I don't know for sure, but I would think it's made by Lippert. You might call Heartland in the morning at (877) 262-8032, and have your VIN handy. We also have a 2011 Elk Ridge, 27RLSS and this year at the rally I'm going to buy & install Lippert's 3.0, 4 point ground control system. It's electric so you won't have to worry about installing hydraulics. HERE is a link to Tweety's, in case you aren't going to the rally. If you were a club member (hint, hint) you could purchase it at the rally price, but Tweety's has about the best price I've found, & they've got free shipping. Kind of pricey (3,000.00) but it should possibly solve your problem, and make setting up & leveling a lot easier.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your 2011 landing gear is most likely made by Venture Mfg.
Here is a link to their web site with all the information needed to order new gear. [Link]
You can order parts, give them a call.
I have changed out landing gear and it is a pretty easy project.

Peace
Dave